Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
thanx mates....hehehe.....cant wait.....we'll make sure to up the ante....we're workin on a very metal cover....hopefully we'll be able to record it...and I shoudl post it here....hahahaha......PEAC EOUT

Ending credist was fast...almost sounded funky....hahahaha......vocals were nice....some were better than others......harvest delivery was rather awkward...but the opening few vocal phrases were ure best....as for instruments...SPOT ON....loved it....also love teh whole 2 tranparent video thingige....really cool.....Drapery falls vocals were very uninspired....u were sounding tired and bored.....id def. try to put more emotions in ure delivery......I know uire trying to make teh pieces flow 2gther....but play FoM that fast didnt sound too good....credence was a awesome choice....such an underrated song.....overall.....i enjoyed it...some parts were a bit too fast...voacls were overall solid....just lackin a dynamci emotive delivery at some points.....instrumetns were spot on....a very clever and brilliant piece of work.....i applaud u great sir./......PEAC EOUT

Hmm, since nobody told you, I'm gonna do it: don't like the electric guitar sound one bit, particularly distortion-wise. That's it. Everything else is from quite good to excellent, i.e. harvest strumming to some singing. Overall, still good, but I just wanted to point out that I think the tone sucks.

Ending credist was fast...almost sounded funky....hahahaha......vocals were nice....some were better than others......harvest delivery was rather awkward...but the opening few vocal phrases were ure best....as for instruments...SPOT ON....loved it....also love teh whole 2 tranparent video thingige....really cool.....Drapery falls vocals were very uninspired....u were sounding tired and bored.....id def. try to put more emotions in ure delivery......I know uire trying to make teh pieces flow 2gther....but play FoM that fast didnt sound too good....credence was a awesome choice....such an underrated song.....overall.....i enjoyed it...some parts were a bit too fast...voacls were overall solid....just lackin a dynamci emotive delivery at some points.....instrumetns were spot on....a very clever and brilliant piece of work.....i applaud u great sir./......PEAC EOUT

Thanks for your detailed critique :]

Oh and sorry for doubleposting :/