Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
===

This is a bit random, but there is an advert on TV for belgian cheese here in Belgium and I immediately thought the music sounded "opethesque" when I first heard it...

Clickety Click!

It's very short but enough to tickle my brain.
What do you all think?

===

That's actually pretty damn good, man, it definitely has the Opeth feel to it! I can just hear the heavy guitars kicking in at the end of it.

You should finish that piece, it's got some real potential! :kickass:

Shit... I need to get off my ass and buy an mbox or a freakin' tone port already and start recording stuff. I've been stuck in cover band hell for so long, I've forgotten how much fun it is to work on your own shit! :erk:

you call that a piece of music? its shit

kidding it is damn good, great eerie opeth vibe

Very nice! I demand that you follow up with a ten minute death metal song that begins in the same key and is in the style of the MAYH-era. It's practically begging to lead directly into something like that.

Wow you guys actually like it. :)

Thanks a lot for your kind words everyone.

I don't think I will ever write more to it though. The thing is I don't really enjoy writing music. This little piece is written about 2-3 years ago, back when I still had dreams of being able to make a living of playing music. And at that time I would really force myself to try and write something, never really enjoying it. Writing music is hard work, believe me hehe.

how did you record it? very clean sound!

I used a Martin DCX1KE acoustic guitar. Just the inbuilt microphone through an Alesis iO14 FireWire Audio Interface into my PC where I used CuBase LE.

Could you tab this please??? :D

I think I have tabs for it somewhere. PM me your mail address, and I'll send it to you. It shouldn't be so hard to figure out by ear though. :p

Nice piece, good recording. Keep up the good work.

(by the way I couldnt get that Opeth feeling)