Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
oh Freewalker.......its saying email failed, i think its too big for hotmail inboxes...........its 11MB!! its in mp3 format and i cant get it any smaller in size!!

There are no lyrics! thats why i said so in my first post and anyone who fancies singing over it can use their own lyrics and their own vocal melody for the clean bits etc!! i'm no lyricist........hell, im no song writer, just wanted to hear how it would sound with vocals over the top!:lol:

Where are the lyrics?

really? thanks!! if you aren't being sarcastic that is!! hehehe

What i need is mr chris nuelle growling on it, mother fucker sounds like mike.....bastard. affinityband??................

edit: i meant to qoute the dude saying "well thats pretty cool......" im such a twat!!

Love it. I thinks the acoustic parts are so dark that you don't need clean vocals: with growling it will be epic.

I think that would be very interesting indeed!! id love to hear different takes on it, im open for any ideas really! and thanks for the praise:headbang:

someones bound to flame me soon though! :lol:

Good job dude, i really liked it. I think that a majority of the softer parts don't really need vocals, but some of the heavier parts would sound awesome with some growls.

Thanks again!! yeah i think you're right, not all the clean bits need vocals, maybe the first picky acoustic riff at the start, the kind of verse i guess. Then perhaps nearer the end after the solo when that clean break comes in.....

But yes i really want someone to growl on this track and see how good it would sound, i think it would be fairly brutal!! :headbang:

I think i can decently growl, kind of..nile-ish, but i've got nothing to record them, other than a digital camera which has shitty audio recording.

hehe a Nile growl would be brutal!!! although i prefer more clarity, i really can't understand what Karl Sanders is saying most of the time. I guess i like the Akerfeldt, Tagtgren, Pare school of vox! shame you have nothing to record your voice with :cry: