Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
oh and awesome music btw :) little less opeth in the future though!

thanks. Yes, i can definitely say that our new material has less Opeth. I mean really... we all are big Opeth Fans and sometimes it shines through in our music so apparently that we burst out in laughter and end up not using the riff idea or whatever. ;)

And i didn't realize that there is a post your own stuff section here yet. So sorry about that... can anyone fix it? 8) Thx...

Hey! I listened to your stuff, and it's pretty good (also needs vocal, as you said). Reminded me of Opeth sometime, some other time Tool (I think second or third riff in Getaway Starship.. what a strange name). Keep the good work. Bass is a little too high and guitar too low (sometime). Must be fixed!

Hey! I listened to your stuff, and it's pretty good (also needs vocal, as you said). Reminded me of Opeth sometime, some other time Tool (I think second or third riff in Getaway Starship.. what a strange name). Keep the good work. Bass is a little too high and guitar too low (sometime). Must be fixed!

thanks dude! EDIT: We're about to "fix" those problems simply by recording a new demo soon ;)

and i see, the thread has been moved now.

I've recorded a sort of opethish song on my computer, the quality isn't the best and its midi drums but i just wanted to see what it sounded like with vocals as i can't sing for shit! It doesnt sound like opeth really because i never could sound anything like them, but it has heavy and soft parts and id like clean and growled vocals if i ever recorded it properly.......

You will all probably flame me but i don't care, i know the song isn't that great and that anyone trying to emulate opeth will sound decidedly second rate!! and i do! but hell, i gave it a go and just wondered how it would sound with vocals. I have no lyrics though so if anyone fancies it you can write whatever the hell you want! I have it in MP3 version and as a kristal file, how would i go about hosting it on here??

The only bit i am proud of is the dual tapping part of the solo because its harmonised and sounds pretty cool! anyway.........any takers? and any listeners once i do host it please feel free to flame, i deserve it!! im probably going to live to regret this but oh well!!

I will do it! I am a classically trained singer and I growl pretty well also, I get compared to Muhammed Suicmez from Necrophagist as far as growling goes.

Do you have lyrics or should I need to write some?

Feel free to email me the song, tjm_516@hotmail.com

No lyrics, ive never tried writing any as i feel i would monumentally suck!! You'll probably laugh at the song but oh well! ive tried to leave enough room for singing but its opethish in structure.......ie no verses or chorus type things. see what you think. ill email you the song now.........

.......ok email is sent! don't judge me by me email address, haha,its from my skateboarding days 7 or so years ago!!:lol: