Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Band recordings, yeah that makes sense, didn't happen to see that when I posted. :saint:

Just an FYI: its a sequenced song I did on the computer and not a band. (not that I am trying to defend it being moved, just adding that info for those curious, so if a mod can move this for me, feel free.)

Glad you guys liked it.

congratulations, its really cool, but is it supposed to just cut off at the end like that?
The song ends a bit after the 7min mark with a sustained bass note, so no its not supposed to cut off. I'm just using a free file host to pop my mp3's someplace, and I see now that the link is dead (has happened before) so the download may have stopped uncompleted for you. Maybe nows the time to make the Soundclick.com page everyone wants me to make (or probably not).

The song ends a bit after the 7min mark with a sustained bass note, so no its not supposed to cut off. I'm just using a free file host to pop my mp3's someplace, and I see now that the link is dead (has happened before) so the download may have stopped uncompleted for you. Maybe nows the time to make the Soundclick.com page everyone wants me to make (or probably not).

Soundclick sucks, I don't know why everyone uses it. Check out dmusic instead. You can see my page if you follow the link in my sig.

Working on something new, did a desperate attempt at vocals in the beginning, I know they're weak but it's my first attempt and I'm sick of making only instrumental music, will keep training and add vocals to the whole song once the instrumental part is finished. I also know there's production errors especially in the clean part at the ending, will fix that too once the song is complete.

http://www.users.skynet.be/dafreak/Test.mp3

Checked out your page, I don't see why soundclick sucks in comparison, care to explain any details?

I did however make a soundclick page in the brief time between these posts. :p

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=727306

I found Traveler was taken basically everywhere, so figured I'd use the more original name of one of my songs as my artist name instead, Maze of the Sapient Mind (I like it more anyhow).

ps, shanty of dreams was a fine listen.

Hi everyone!

In the last months I've been working with a project where I try to learn how to record and mix some music. I've selected some Opeth-songs to record because I love their music :)

Don't expect too much, my cousin helped me out with the mixingprocess, so It sounds quite ok. I did the recording in my apartment.

Feel free to add me (on myspace), I would love to hear your music to, and hopefully recieve some feedback.

www.myspace.com/davidengstrom

Cover 1: Patterns in the Ivy pt 2
Cover 2: Windowpane (the drums are recorded with ONE microphone.... :p)
Cover 3: Hours of Wealth

WOW WOW WOW...!!!...if I didnt knwo it was a cover Id think it was actually Opeth....everythign was spot on....ure vox own too man....such brilliance.....aweosme.....i relaly enjoyed them..."cvoer 3" was the best for me....but the rest were killer too....u need to get out there brotha.....v need more musicns liek u ...Keep rockin...!!!!....PEAC EOUT

O Im MODEL ME OBSOLETE .....i jsut added u....hahaha...we are a hard rock/grungy acsouticy /metally band from Austin TX....hahaha....PEAC EOUT

i dig this. hours of wealth has a bit of a rnb/stevie wonder vibe in the vocals. Good stuff.