Post your DOMINANCE in UT2004!

@Tanith, I know I've installed the game in french. :( I just did next, next,next install.
Wish it was in english. =(

I've just played sunlapse in a couple of deathmatch games. I've notice my DM skills really sucks, I'll stick to onslaught

I reckon most players should still play deathmatch occasionally, even if it's just against bots, to keep their skirmishing skills up to par. You can only be so much help to your onslaught team repairing nodes, manning turrets and driving around, sooner or later it's going to come down to your pure DM skills when fighting-off those enemies that are trying to blast your node!

inv2.jpg

Attacked a warlord on the sniper rifle ramp near the lifts; the bastard punched my upper torso off and my legs fell in the lava! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverDying said:
I've just played sunlapse in a couple of deathmatch games. I've notice my DM skills really sucks, I'll stick to onslaught
this is the epiphany i had when playing DM. But like Sculpted said, I tried to play at least a few sets of death match each time so I could at least get my skills up, they play a big part in Onslaught when your trying to run into walled off nodes like on Frostbite or Dria

@SculptedCold and Final_vison

You are absolutely right, I'll try playing more DM. It'll help in all the others gametype

Well my stupid fucking mouse is broken, it keeps getting jerky and stops for no reason. Its time to buy a new one. I think I might buy a wireless optical one. Needless to say I've got some downtime as it relates to UT, gah! :(

Here's a game I've just played, very nice one. But I was wondering, how the fuck could this guy (the.day) could have reach 81. I finished second and it's an higher score than the blue team leader. I guess he must be a very very skilled player

11111.jpg

Today in deathmatch I managed to get two kills in five seconds before the match finished which gave me a massive pph :lol: I didn't even have time to pick up a weapon, I was just firing the assault rifle's grenades around.

SunlapseVertigo said:
*bragging mode*

he's alright. PPH = points per hour. ive finished an onslaught game with over 1000 PPH before (extremely rare) i often get in the 300 - 400+ range.

all about the nodes. nodes, nodes, and more nodes.
OOO, didn't know about PPH. That explain a lot of things to me