Post your DOMINANCE in UT2004!

This game is fucking infuriating on my computer.

I check out who's playing. Sunlapse and Tanith, oh cool. Even though it was only a goal score of two, I started loading up ONS-Torlan. Connection lost after a few minutes. Reconnect. After a few minutes it loads, I catch about 30 seconds of jerky play on some other map (changing maps) before the game ends. The next game starts loading, but halfway through switches which map it's loading, because the game has ended before I started playing. Then I managed to catch a whole 0 seconds of play from ONS-Dawn or whatever it was before the game ends (in fact you may see it in a screenshot since Sunlapse and Tanith owned that game so badly).

I don't have a point, I'm just moaning. I'm definitely uprading this shit.

you do have preload player skins off, right?

.....anyways, observe...

Shot00053.jpg

this was the only shot i took, but it was hilarious.... Wyrenny just got in and the match was over..... haha.... one minute eleven seconds..... and note my PPH of 1120

Yeh, I have preload player skins off. I just need better videocard and more ram, I'll get it soon enough. And 1120...lmao. :worship:

NeverDying: sure. :)

I'd have some pics to post but I've been playing death match a lot. Unfortunately i've been gettiing owned and only placing midway 95% of the time. So I've been trying to practice on my pvp skills a bit, I'll get back to onslaught so I can feel better soon here haha. First time I played death match though and I saw some really amazing levels. With graphics all the way up, Tokara Forest looks fucking unbelievable as well as Hyperblast. This game looks amazing.

@Sunlapse: :zombie: thats crazy, a minute long game. What the fuck were the idiots on the other time doing???? lol

tday.jpg

This was what the other anonymous =UM= player here called 'endurance DM' and I have to agree! Utterly crazy. My fingers, wrists, arms, back, shoulders and neck were all sore after this match.

Well meh, i'd be miffed if a fellow clanner posted a pic of a game in which he came at the top and I was right at the bottom for all to see. :oops:

Not the case here at all by any means, but meh, I dunno. He can name himself if he wants to. =D

SculptedCold said:
Well meh, i'd be miffed if a fellow clanner posted a pic of a game in which he came at the top and I was right at the bottom for all to see. :oops:
I doubt it's possible to get a shot where you score lower than someone else in the clan ;)

And you should be laughing and his lowly score of 202 frags :rolleyes: ;)

the real thrax said:
I doubt it's possible to get a shot where you score lower than someone else in the clan ;)

And you should be laughing and his lowly score of 202 frags :rolleyes: ;)
Yeah ok, I might be being a little too excessive in my cautious consideration, but I don't want to come-off as posting pics in which i've finished above other clanners because I want to show me pwning my pals or something y'know?

Ok, I won't edit anything in the future then, heh.

Twas Sunlapse playing in that game with me.

ut2k4ss005.jpg

This was an awesome match, especially when I finished it off with a redeemer shot to the enemy power core while perched on a hidden spot on the side of the tower, with both power cores on 1hp!

This was a strange game... I came in killing and destroying everything. From the stats, you'd think that the bots were set to be stupid, but they were fighting tough. (the whole blue team is bots, at least from what it looks like to me).

Notice I was in for a little over 4 minutes....

ons-3.jpg

Okay, I found out that my ISP gives me like 100 meg of web hosting, so I have some shots now \m/

sdgh.JPG

clanUMownage.JPG

ownageutut.JPG

ownageut.JPG

On the last one the teams were even, and everyone left when the game ended and I was too late taking the shot :oops:

I had a really shitty game last night, still honing my death match skills. I'll be sure to get some more pics.

Damn I wanna stumble into a game with you guys! :p

Final_Vision said:
I had a really shitty game last night, still honing my death match skills. I'll be sure to get some more pics.

Damn I wanna stumble into a game with you guys! :p

Use the buddy list :loco: