Post your DOMINANCE in UT2004!

150 points though....how?!?! lol. Ill have games where I'm nailing guys with the manta and destroying nodes left and right and than I'm like "alright....time to check out the big score" and it'll merely be maybe a respectable 80 :(

I'm getting the webspace sorted out and I'll start posting some scores for myself so I dont seem like the newbie who asks questions all the time :D

You only get points for a node if you are the one that connects it (when there is the yellow stuff floating around and you stand on it)...which is why repairing nodes gets you no points.

I forgot to take a screenshot until the very last minute, but because it didn't come up immediately I had pressed F1 again and hence took a screenshot of just the screen at the end of the game, not the scores. Anyway, my pph was 460 or something.

ut2k4ss003.jpg

It seems you get one point for every 5 seconds or so you spend repairing a node that is being built. I don't know if you get points for repairing nodes that are already built.

Ok I'm having trouble getting decent sized screen shots with clarity. I have to manually convert them to jpg but they are huge, so I resize them and they are all fuzzy. Any tips?

Shot00048.jpg

man oh man..... what an EPIC this one was.... I've been playing CTF a lot lately, and it can get INTENSE, especially when you have the flag.... I capped the flag 2 out of 4 times for my team.... I was doing my usual face classic strategy, translocate across the board, and onto the ledge right above the giant doorway (with the double damage, and you can look and jump down to the flag).... then drop and get the flag, run to the middle teleport on top of the tower, grab the shield (if its there) then start jumping down the back step by step until i'm on the lowest ledge and facing my base (you need a lot of health for this of course, and i learned that ducking when you hit the ground helps a lot).... then dodge jumping like a madman back to the base.... but the most INSANE part of the game was when i arrived there and someone on the team had the flag, so i tried to wait in their base until he capped it but he was hanging out on top of their base apparently.... so the inevitable hordes of enemies started flooding into their base trying to kill me, but i activated booster and kept killing them with the rocket launcher, each kill just adding to my adrenaline and keeping the booster up, I swear there was about 6 guys with link guns at one point trying to kill me in their base but i just kept killing them.... it was so nuts, i got a "DOMINATING".... i must have killed like 20 of them in their own base before they got me. madness. (and no, the teams weren't uneven.)

I love games like that where its just a huge heated back and fourth battle. That game I posted was exactly like that. Everyone kept taking the center node and it was just the non stop battle for it. I love fighting those Leviathans, with like 5 guys, its just a huge battle. Very fun game.

Wow Sunalpse, dominating is a hard one to get it's between 15-19 kills, and in CTF that must be insane!

Good Job Final! Hey we got a pretty damn good team here with everyone! :)