nikon87

Bastard child
Aug 11, 2002
Wallriver, Finland
Favorites
Colour:Black,Red
Season:Winter,but I do like summer as well
Metalbands:CoB,Norther,Finntroll,
Ajattara,Amorphis,Cryhavoc,Hypocrisy,Sentenced,Nightwish,Moonsorrow,Slayer,Sonata Arctica,Sinergy,Necrodeath,Eternal Tears Of Sorrow,Impaled Nazarene,Hollenthon,Helloween,Stratovarius,Pantera,Ozzy Osbourne,Sodom,Destruction,Throne Of Chaos,W.A.S.P.,Edguy,Gamma Ray,Iron Maiden,Rhapsody,Cadaveria,Cradle Of Filth,Dimmu Borgir,Skid Row,Omnium Gatherum,Insomnium,Symphony X,Burden of grief,Susperia,Atheos,Opeth,Old mans child,Dream theater,For my pain,In flames,The kovenant
Metal albums:Follow the Reaper,Hatebreeder,Something wild,Angels fall first,Oceanborn,Wishmaster,Infinite,Destiny,Beware the heavens,to hell and back,suicide by my side,Silence,Crimson,Fear of the
dark,Century child,The cold white light,
Dreams of endless war,Catch 22,
Reign In Blood,South of heaven,Ecliptica,Down,North from here,
Amok,Powerslave,Bitter suits to succubi,M-16,Jaktens tid,Voimasta ja kunniasta,Downhearted,Rajaportti,Silence,Enthrone darkness triumphant,Puritanical euphoric misanthropia,Godless savage garden,for all tid,Hatecrew Deathroll,Spiritual Black Dimensions,Piece of mind,Live after death,Awake,Six degrees of inner turbulence,Colony,Whoracle,Mirror of Madness

Metal songs:Follow the reaper album,Hatebreeder album,Something Wild album,Queen Of Winter,From cradle to enslave,itku pitkästä ilosta,lumessakahlaajat,Dream,Last breath,Darkest time,nothing left,victorius one,youth gone wild,I remember you,somebody put something in my drink,Entrance,A succubus in a rapture,Prudences fall,Hatecrew Deathroll album,elegia,unleash hell,Insight and catharsis,arcane lifeforce mysteria,a succubus in rapture,indoctrination,scorched earth erotica,episode 666,embody the invisible,artifacts of the black rain,jotun,mirrors paradise,dead,cry,midnight walker

Non-metal bands or artists:Ramones,Deep purple,Yö,Eppu Normaali,The sounds,Offspring,Gun's 'n Roses,Red hot chili peppers

Non-metal songs:somebody put something in my drink,Likaiset legendat,minne vaan,ihmisen poika,living in america,kids arent alright,Paradise city,Welcome to the jungle,it's so easy,sweet child o mine

Composers:Mozart,Beethoven,Bach,Vivaldi

Classical pieces:All the Mozarts famous ones,Beethovens symphonies and sonatas,All from Bach,Vivaldis fours
seasons,Sibelius' Finlandia hymn

Good laughs:Avril Lavigne (what a pitiful little looser bitch...),Korn,Linkin park etc.,finnish hip hop,trend-clowns
Guitarists:Alexi Laiho,Ale Kuoppala,Roope Latvala,Randy Rhoads(R.I.P),Zakk Wylde,Marzi Nyman,Gary Moore,Adrian Smith,Dave Murray,Janick Gers,Galder,Silenoz,Chuck Schuldiner(R.I.P),Marty Friedman,Paul Gilbert,Joe Satriani,John Petrucci,Michael Angelo,Michael Romeo,Tuomas Laasanen,Henri Laasanen,Chris Impellitteri,Jason Becker,Teemu ''Somnium'' Raimoranta (R.I.P),Steve Vai

Bassists:Marco Hietala,Henkka Seppälä,Taneli Jarwa,Steve Harris,IC Vortex,Lauri Porra,Nagash,John Myung,Flea

Singers:Alexi Laiho,Pete Lindroos,Taneli Jarwa,Kimberly Goss,Tarja Turunen,Timo Kotipelto,Laura Pausini,Anna Erikson,Tony Kakko,Bruce Dickinson,Ozzy Osbourne,Joey Ramone,Ville Laihiala,Shagrath

Keyboardists:Janne Wirman,Tommi Linden,Mustis,Jon Lord,Tuomas Planman,Jens Johansson,Mikko Harkin,Stian

Drummers:Jukka Nevalainen,Jaska Raatikainen,Anssi Nykänen,Tommy Portimo,Antti Annala,Nicko McBrain,Nicholas Barker,Toni Hallio,Tjodalv,Gene Hoglan,Mike Portnoy,Chad Smith

Car:Toyota Supra Twin-cam

Movies:Tuntematon Sotilas (The unknown soldier),Terminator,Ace Ventura series,Amadeus,Halloween,Immortal Beloved,Evil dead 2,Scream,Basic Instic

Tv-programs:Friends,Simpsons,Frasier,Futurama,Oh grow up,ER,South park,Uutisvuoto

Food:Elk- or ox meat and potatoes,chicken food,pastas,various pork food

Favourite Drink:Coca-cola,Sprite,Beer

Actor:Jim Carrey,Arnold Schwarzenegger,Eddie Murphy

Actress:Julia Roberts

Director:Renny Harlin,Steven Spielberg,Martin Scorsese

Gaming system:pC

Favourite Games: Diablo,Caesar 3,NHL 2000,Half-life

Facts
Height:ca.177 cm

Hair color:Light brown

Eyes:Brown

Horoscope:Libra

''Education'':Music Theory 4 years,Drums 3 years,Guitar 1 year in Music Academy

Current Bands:Hammer Chaos,music academy ''band'' , Blade and Attack!

Guest appearances:Music academy ''band'' (Drums 2 years,Guitar 1 year),School's spring-fest,played 1 song live with ex-drummer of Blade and a bassist.

Equipment :Jackson Warrior XT,Marshall amps

Main influences:Children of Bodom,Dimmu Borgir,Stratovarius,In Flames

Motto:Vahvistin tarvitsee pirusti säröä = The amp needs the hell a lot of gain

Favorites

Colour: Black, purple, blue, white

Season: Autumm

Metalbands: Same as usual

Metal albums: Lots of

Metal songs: Lots of

Non-metal bands or artists: same as usual

Non-metal songs: Too many to list here

Composers: Vivaldi, Bach, Tchaikovsky

Classical pieces:Too many to list

Good laughs: Manowar, some stupid metal bands that think they are evil and children of satan or the antichrist etc etc etc. Shot your head, please, you are idiot.

Guitarists: Too many to list

Bassists: Too many to list

Singers: Too many to list

Keyboardists: Fravu Vizeu :D

Drummers: Yanko Complexo Gitahy :D

Car: Cherokee

Movies: Some

Tv-programs: Some with bad and disgusting images

Food: solid

Favourite Drink: liquid

Actor: few

Actress: few

Director: only two

Gaming system: I hate it

Favourite Games: I hate games

Facts

Height: short

Hair color: the color that nature gave me

Eyes: pink

Horoscope: I hate astrology

''Education'': Don't talk to stranges

Current Bands: Don't have

Guest appearances: Police station, that's bad

Equipment: Dangerous things

Main influences: When Jupiter is in front of the moon your energy... etc etc

Colour: Darkblue (Surprising, isn't it? ;))
Season: Each in its time
Metalbands: Lake of Tears, My Dying Bride, Graveworm, Darkside, Nevermore, Primordial, Hypocrisy, Dornenreich, In Extremo, Amorphis, Summoning, Godgory, Paradise Lost, Withering Surface, Metallica, Anathema, Tristania, Tidfall, Therion, Iced Earth, J.B.O. Bäd Influence
Metal albums: Lake of Tears - Headstones, My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River ... oh fuck, I don't wanna write that much...
Metal songs: LoT - Headstones, When My Sun Comes Down, So Fell Autumn Rain, Otherwheres, Upon The Highest Mountain, Under The Crescent; MDB - Two Winters Only, Sear Me III; Graveworm - By The Grace of God, Fear Of The Dark; In Extremo - Merseburger Zaubersprüche II, Lebensbeichte, Die Gier; Nevermore - Evolution 169, The Heart Collector, Amorphis - Black Winter Day; Hypocrisy - Roswell 47; blah blah blah...
Non-metal bands or artists: Garbage, Hole, The Sisters of Mercy, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, HIM, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode
Non-metal songs: Garbage - Medication & a lot more; Hole - Violet; TSoM - Under The Gun, More, This Corrosion; Radiohead - Creep; RHCP - My Friends; HIM - Join Me, I Love You (Prelude To Tragedy); Nirvana - In Bloom, All Apologies, Pennyroyal Tea, Rape Me; Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Composers: Daniel Brennare/Lake of Tears
Classical pieces: Ravel - Bolero
Good laughs: Good jokes. A neutron comes to a bar, drinks a beer, and asks the bartender: "How much do I owe you?" Says the bartender: "For you, no charge."
Guitarists/Bassists/Singers/Keyboardists/Drummers/Actor/Actress/Director: Don't care about the ppl behind the music or movies.
Car: Anything that gets me where I wanna go.... Pickup Trucks are pretty cool.
Movies: The Others, The Sixth Sense
Tv-programs: Simpsons - but don't have a TV set
Food: Thai, lamb, pizza, noodles...
Favourite Drink: Coca-Cola, Alt-Schuss, natural applejuice
Gaming system: PC
Favourite Games: Passage 3, SuperTetris, Spider Solitair

Facts:
Height: too small :cry:
Hair color: Blue
Eyes: Greyish-Greenish
Horoscope: Cancer
Education: 3 years Computer Science, 3 years self-developement
Equipment: My mum's old keyboard is collecting dust in my place *g*
Motto:Choose to be what you are!
I can't help it, it's in my nature.
I dream, therefore I am not.
For those without aim, every wind is a good wind.
The fight is won as soon as you give up fighting.

Favorites
Colour: Red, Black

Season: Summer

Metalbands: 80's Metallica, Iron Maiden, Testament, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater, Dark Tranquillity, The Crown, At The Gates, The Haunted, Death, Shadows Fall, Iced Earth, Arch Enemy

Metalalbums: Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets, The Number of The Beast, Reign In Blood, ...And Justice For All, Images & Words, Projector, Hatebreeder, Brave New World, Damage Done, Vulgar Display of Power, The Gathering

Metalsongs: For Whom The Bell Tolls, Fade To Black, Creeping Death, The Thing That Should Not Be, Welcome Home (Sanitarium), Battery, Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Bed of Razors, Afraid To Shoot Strangers, Cemetary Gates, One, Blood Brothers, Lethe, Goliaths Disarm Their Davids, Spirit Crusher

Non-metal bands/artists: Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Offspring, Staind

Good laughs: Rapmetal, Hiphop, R&B, Techno/Trance & In Flames

Vocalists: Mikael Stanne, Chuck Billy, Tom Araya, Bruce Dickinson, Alexi Laiho, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Tomas Lindberg, Chuck Schuldiner

Guitarists: John Petrucci, Alex Skolnick, Alexi Laiho, Anders Björler

Bassists: Steve Harris, Lemmy, Flea

Drummers: Dave Lombardo, Janne Saarenpää, Dave McClain, Mike Portnoy

Movies: Bad action/comedy movies

Tv Programs: South Park, The Simpsons, CSI

Gaming System: PC

Favourite Games: GTA 2, Championship Manager 97/98

Facts

Height: 182 cm

Hair color: Blond

Eyes: Blue

A) I'm sorry, but bad thread, way too much.
B) If you do post here no one will be reading all the stuff you write.
C) If someone IS interested in all of what a certain person has to say in this aspect he or she will send a private message.

My favorite color is blue. And people tell me I have bright blue eyes with stars and shiny flakes in them, but I can't see those...But luckily the girls tell me that! Its the one thing I've got goin' on! Word! *proceeds to break-dance on carpet floor*

Favorites:

Color - black, grey, blue, or orange
Season - Spring
Metal Bands(current faves) - Machine Head, COB, Soilwork, Dark Tranquility, Dimmu Borgir
Non Metal(current faves) - Pearl Jam, The Donnas, New Found Glory, Pennywise, Incubus
Composers - Bach, Mozart
Good Laughs - norsk arysk black metal, rave, GWAR!!!!
Guitarists - Satch, James Murphy, Alexi Laiho, Roope Latvala, Galder, Jimi Hendrix, Allison Robertson aka Donna R
Bassists - Eric Langolois, Steve Digiorgio, Flea, that guy from mudvayne
Drummers - Flo Mournier, Nick Barker, Matt Cameron, Dave McClain, Daniel Svensson, Travis Barker(yes from Blink182, suck my dick)
Pianists- Janne Warmen, guy from soilwork
Singers - Warrel Dane, Mikael Akerfeldt, Kim Goss, Cristina Scabbia, Vortex, Bruce Dickinson, Tarja Turunen, Morgan Lander
Vocalists - Chuck Billy, Angela Gossow, Mikael Akerfeldt, Mike Disalvo, Anders Friden, Morgan Lander
TV show - Simpsons, Extreme Rock on MTV2, Six Feet Under
Movies - Predator, American Pie 1&2. Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure, Waynes World 1&2
Actors - Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman, John Travolta, Adam Sandler
Actresses - Michelle Rodriguez, Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz
Game System - PS2
Fav Game - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 and GTA: Vice City
Food - hell, ill eat almost anything
Drink - jager, beer, mountain dew, dr pepper

Facts:

Height: between 6`6 and 7`0 aka too fuckin tall
Weight: 240-250lbs
Hair: brown and looks stupid
Eyes: bluegreen
Horoscope(fo those who care, i dont): Cancer
Car: 2003 Pontiac Vibe, 1967 Volkswagen Beetle
Education: high school, working on college degree
Equipment: BC Rich NJ virgin(flat black, stock), Crate GFX65T, Takamine G240(cheap acoustic)
Plans for future: Financial Freedom(first and foremost), marriage, kids, the whole nine yards, NO FUCKING SUV

Color - black and red
Season - Summer
Metal Bands(current faves) - Ozzy Osbourne, COB, Dimmu Borgir
Non Metal(current faves) - GIMMEL!!!,:) ,
Composers - Bach, Mozart, Durufle.
Good Laughs - GIMMEL :tickled: Lordi :erk: Justin Timberlake :cry: Linkin Park :yuk:
Guitarists - Randall William Rhoads, Zakk "Wildchild" Wylde, Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho (kiinnostavaa.. sama lemppari..), Marzi Nyman!
Bassists - Mike Inez, Henkka Seppälä
Drummers - Tommy Aldridge, Randy Castillo (RIP) Jaska Raatikainen
Pianists- Janne Warman, Lenni-Kalle Taipale :)
Singers - Bruce Dickinson, Ozzy Osbourne
TV show - Simpsons, Six Feet Under, Salatut Elämät (Secret Lives) :)
Movies - American Pie 1&2. Texas Chainsaw murders, Back to the future 1,2,3 Indiana Jones series, Ring, Ringu (Japanese version), Talvisota (winter war)
Actors - Richard Dean Anderson (MacGyver)
Actresses - Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz, Catherine Zeta Jones
Game System - PS2
Fav Game - GTA: Vice City, NHL 2k3
Food - hmm.. maksalaatikko :)
Drink - beer, coke, Otto & Kurko lonkero, Salmiakkikossu (what the fuck is this in english?
Smoke - weed? :loco: no... Lucky Strike full flavour and Marlboro..

Facts:

Height: 174 cm... Im tiny, yes...
Weight: about 60 kg
Hair: black long hair (Ozzy Style)
Eyes: bluegray
Horoscope: Virgin
Equipment: Jackson custom RR 5, Peavey amp, Samick acoustic, Squier Standard Strat :yuk:
Plans for future: hmm.. Get my band a record deal, get some booze and children and a beautiful wife!

Fuck MIE:

Favorites
Color: Red or Blue

Shade: Black

Metal Bands: Dream Theater, Death, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Rhapsody, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer (The list goes on and on and on and on.............)

Non-Metal Bands: Depends on what is classified as 'non-metal'.

Composer: Nobuo Uematsu

Good Laughs: South Park

Guitarists: John Petrucci, Alexi Laiho, Joe Satriani, Chuck Schuldiner, Marty Friedman, Dave Mustaine, Randy Rhoads, Dimebag Darrell, Ale, etc.

Bassists: John Myung, Geddy Lee, Cliff Burton (RIP), Henkka

Vocalists: James Labrie, Alexi Laiho, Dave Mustaine, Chuck Schuldiner, Phil Anselmo, Geddy Lee, Ozzy Osbourne, etc.

Keyboardists: Kevin Moore, Derek Sherinian, Jordan Ruddess, Janne, Geddy Lee, etc.

Drummers: Mike Portnoy, Jaska, Neil Peart, Vinnie Paul, Nick Menza, etc.

Cars: Nissan Skyline R34, 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500, Corvette C5 and Z06s, Dodge Viper, Lamborghini Countach, Acura NSX, Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak (this list would be way too fucking long)

Movies: Matrix, Hackers, Anti-Trust, Friday, South Park, CKY2K, The Ring, The One, Lethal Weapon 4, Kiss of the Dragon, Legend of the Drunken Master, Ninja Scroll, Blade, Blade 2, Resident Evil, The Fifth Element (Yet another long ass list I don't feel like fucking with)

TV Shows: South Park, The Man Show, Insomniac, Simpsons, The Daily Show, Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT, COPs, The Dave Chappelle Show

Food: Sushi

Drink: Water and alcohol, of course

Actors: Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes, Mel Gibson, Chris Tucker, Adam Sandler, Jon Stewart, Chris Farley (RIP), Jay, Silent Bob, Bruce Willis

Actresses: Shannon Elizabeth, Milla Jovovich

Directors: Spielberg, Wes Craven, James Wong

Gaming System: PS2

Favorite Games: CounterStrike (PC), every Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Gran Turismo 3, DBGT Final Bout, Xtreme Racer Zero, every Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City, etc. etc.

Facts
Height: 5'11''

Weight: 175 lbs. (or so)

Hair Color: Used to be blond, but it changed brown

Eyes: Blue

Astrologic Sign: Cancer (Border of Cancer and Gemini)

Education: Currently taking a break from college. I plan on going back next quarter where I'm going to take Criminal Justice, Phsyics, Japanese, Music Theory, Programming in C, Astonomy and Psycology.

Current Bands: None currently because my drummer has been flakey.

Equipment: 2 Fender Strat Squiers, 1 Fender Jagstang (I Hate Fender), Marty Friedman Signature Jackson Autographed (Limited to 100 Worldwide), Digitech RP7 Valve Processor, Sustain/Compressor external pedal, Cry Baby Wah, dual Peavey PA speakers (contained one mid and one 12'' sub in each speaker) with 2 mixers a XR 500C Mixer Amp and I don't remember the other (yes, I play my guitar through a PA, it sucks).

Guitar Experiance: 11 years

Main Influences: Children of Bodom, Megadeth and Dream Theater

Fighting Style: Mainly Ninjitsu (self-taught for about 12 years)

Motto: Size isn't everything. Just because one's appearance doesn't seem big, that doesn't neccessarily mean that they are weak.

NP: In Flames - Insipid 2000

woooow....way too much thread, dude...but my favorites:

colors: black, yellow
season: autumn
person: my girl
metal albums: Hate Crew Deathroll, Hatebreeder, Mirror Of Madness, Damage Done,...
song: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
singer: Alexi Laiho
guitarist: Alexi Laiho
drummer: Jaska Raatikainen
keyboardist: Janne Warman
movie: The Rock

and facts:

Height: 1.76m
Weight: 58kg
eyes: dark brown
hair: long dark brown
horoscope: scorpio

music experiences: playing double bass pedal drums for three years:headbang:

thats waaay too much to wright.. so ill anbser a few..
favorites:
color: any shade of blue, dark green, gray
Season: autumn, late spring
Metal bands: CoB, Eternal tears of sorrow, Nevermore, My dying bride....
Tv shows: Simpsions,
Movies:braum stokers Dracula, the people under the stairs,
drink: pepsi, juice, beer,vodka

Facts:
Heit:5foot 11in
weight:110pound
hair:dark brown I guess
eyes:dark green
horoscope:virgo
Eqwipment:None :cry:
plans for future: not sure..

Favorites

Colour: Black, red, white, blue

Season: Early summer, when the moscitos haven't yet breeded

Metalbands: Stratovarius (The Best), Moonsorrow, Rhapsody, Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, Ensiferum, Nightwish...

Non-metal bands or artists: Eläkeläiset

Composers: Me, Luca Turilli & Alex Staropoli (Composing music like Rhapsody must be very hard)

Guitarists: Me, Timo Tolkki, Alexi Laiho, Luca Turilli, Emppu Vuorinen.

Bassists: Jari Kainulainen, Henkka Blacksmith, Marco Hietala

Singers: Marco Hietala, Fabio Lione (I love that Italian acsent of his :loco:), Katla

Keyboardists: Jens Johansson, Tuomas Holopainen, Alex Staropoli Janne Warman, Trollhorn

Drummers: Alex Holzwarth, Jörg Michael, Jaska Raatikainen, Jukka Nevalainen, Marko Tarvonen

Movies: Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars.

Tv-programs: Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, Relic Hunter, Itsevaltiaat, Uutisvuoto

Book: The Lord Of The Rings, Hobbit, Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales Of Numenore And Middle - Earth (Tolkien), Sinuhe Egyptian (?) (Waltari), Harry Potters (Rowling)

Writer: J.R.R. Tolkien!

Food: Everything That doesn't move or kill.

Favourite Drink: Juhla Mokka

Actor: Hmm...

Actress: Sarah Michelle Gellar :hotjump:

Facts

Height: 177 cm or something like that

Hair color: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Horoscope: That guy with a bow :D

''Education'': Senior high at this moment

Current Bands: Old Man Willow

Equipment: Ibanez GRX70SV (electric), Yamaha G-231 (acoustic)

Main influences: Tolkien, Stratovarius

Motto: Smoke Pipe-Weed And Worship Ilúvatar!