Post your hauls here

Camel-MoondancesDVD.jpg

Nice.

Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes

Fucking FINALLY found this, sure it is the remastered version by Xtreeme or whatever, but even that is hard as shit to find! Thank you TER for FINALLY getting this in stock!

Yep, I also jumped on that boat as soon as they put out the newsletter last night.

At The Gates-'Slaughter of the Soul'
Hate Eternal-'I Monarch'
Decapitated-'Winds of Creation'
Venom-'Black Metal'

Just for the record, I had the Venom and At The Gates on a cdr from a friend. I went and purchased them. So am I really morally wrong for having the burned discs? ...

Just fyi br0s, Epitomite Productions run by Von Young of such unspectacular and lame death metal bands as Deaden is having a SIX FOR FUCKING 30 DOLLARS sale. Google is your friend. Do it up. Reliable distro, been there, done that.

Well, Metal Haven was really fun tonight. Apparently some dude dropped off hundreds of cassettes, mostly re-recordings, but some actual releases, and they were all for sale for a quarter. I picked up the following for two bucks. Haven't listened to it yet. Mostly on 90 minute cassettes, so most are two albums. A lot of it is stuff I've seen people talk about quite a bit that I have no desire to spend $15 on. Yet $.25 is worth a chance.

Amorphis/Convulse - ?/?
Coroner 1 - ?
Coroner 2 - ?
UFO - ?
Cirith Ungol - Frost and Fire/King of the Dead
Trouble - Run to the Light/Trouble (1990)
Pestilence - Consuming Impulse/Malleus Maleficarum
Morbid Angel - ?

Here are some images of Metal Haven, first the bootleg tapes, then some shots of legit merchandise. You'll notice the tapes run two rows deep. There were likely 300 or so total.

fb5c0c804dc2.jpeg

6f1284740739.jpeg

2aa50bcbb71f.jpg

800c9fed81f4.jpeg

Princeton Record Exchange haul:

Blood Ceremony - Blood Ceremony
Church Bizarre - Sic Luceat Lux
Dishammer - Vintage Addiction
Goatsnake - 1 + Dog Days

What's that place like anyway? I heard they're supposed to have a decent used record selection.

There are tons and tons of used records there but I can't say much in the way of selection. Records haven't really grabbed my interest yet so I've never really bothered to check them out. They only stock about 1000 new metal CDs, but there are always some goodies in there. Their used metal CD section is about the same size and includes all the usual suspects. A very wide variety of genres and recording mediums can be found there despite the small size of the store. It's nice to visit every once in a while as a change of pace from Vintage Vinyl. Needless to say Princeton is a much, much nicer area too.