Post your hauls here

Arghoslent - Hornets of the Pogrom LP
Arghoslent - Arsenal of Glory LP

I'm trying to locate a distro that would have both the new Karnarium and Tribulation (at decent prices) so I can get both of them at the same place and save on shipping...any tips would be appreciated.

yeah, I already checked both and no luck so far. Guess I'll wait a little longer. Enucleation have some other stuff I'd want as well. I might do a Koude Haat style order from this distro! :lol: :kickass:

Yeah I know...well, Enucleation at least has/had the Karnarium, that is where I ordered it. I don't think Tribulation or Seance have been made available in NA distros yet. Once I see them, I'll surely be snapping them up.

Really overrated album imo, but I've always considered the first section of Soulerosion pretty much completely representative of DEATH FUCKING METAL.

CHOPPED UP AND DESECRATED
SEVERED AND MUTILATED
BONEGRINDING DEATHMACHINE
SKINPEELED AND LEFT TO BLEED

*Fornever

I just bought a DSO hoodie from Abyss Records. This one:
7153_metal_music_t-shirt.jpg

1421_metal_music_t-shirt.jpg

edit: in a fit of spending and because I get some tax money soon and have some money in my pocket already, I decided to buy this too. Hopefully Southern Lord actually sends it in a timely fashion, as I've heard stories.

38b1da2e50cbb1ef02268eff27c3b7a0.jpg

just picked up the new cannibal corpse... it was only ten bucks and came with a DVD plus i have all their other cd's so i said 'why the hell not?' i also picked up masterpieces by duke ellington used for 7 bucks. looking forward to that one. :)

Took advantage of a sale at The Laser's Edge:

Darkstar - 2: Heart of Darkness
Sean Malone - Cortlandt ($6!)
Twisted Into Form - Then Comes Affliction to Awaken the Dreamer ($5!!)

V5: nice last.fm charts. I love me some Ozrics.