Post your hauls here

I always think one of the cool things about Ebay is that you end up getting stuff from guys in bands a good deal of the time. I guess a decent amount of record deals involve getting limited release materials for personal use/sale. So later on I'll be picking up the Leviathan - Speed Of Darkness vinyl (white lim. 100) - which is probably the last regular release item from the band I don't have - from one of the guys in Pelican, who ends up living 10 minutes away. I think the Tenth Sublevel and Tentatcles vinyls are the only 500+ release items I'm missing, and those run $50+ if not $100+. I haven't paid for them yet since the splits and demos are better anyway.

I've also bought from Blake Judd (who I knew beforehand and found on Ebay coincidentally), Mark Hunter (Chaos Moon, guest on Xasthur and a lot of other stuff), and Drucifer, who produced a lot of West Coast black metal.

blah blah.. more cds..

Onslaught (UK) - Power from Hell
Dissect - Swallow Swouming Mass
Pentacle - ...Rides The Moonstorm
Wombbath - Internal Caustic Torments LP
Root - Hell Symphony

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Slay Stack Grows
Revelation - Release
Isen Torr - Mighty And Superior Die Hard 10"
Ironsword - Return Of The Warrior
Cauldron Born - Born Of The Cauldron
Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
Satan - Court In The Act
Doomsword - Let Battle Commence

Molested - Blod Draum preorders are being shipped out now!! I'm excited :)

for those of you that dont know..

wer-molested1.jpg

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Slay Stack Grows
Revelation - Release
Isen Torr - Mighty And Superior Die Hard 10"
Ironsword - Return Of The Warrior
Cauldron Born - Born Of The Cauldron
Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
Satan - Court In The Act
Doomsword - Let Battle Commence

I just came.

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness. Better late than never, right? Really wanted to pick up The Red in the Sky is Ours, too, but I only had $20 in my wallet.

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness. Better late than never, right? Really wanted to pick up The Red in the Sky is Ours, too, but I only had $20 in my wallet.

I bought that today as well. I already have it, but I wanted the DVD that they reissued it with, and it was only 8 bucks used.

Also got Hypocrisy-'Penetralia'. The only Hypocrisy I didn't own. Really brutal shit.