Post your hauls here

I've been listening to Urna, Spite Extreme Wing, Locus Mortis, Janvs, Aborym, Black Flame, Forgotten Tomb, Hiems, Handful Of Hate, blablabla recently.

I just made a big playlist of BM and it turned out the majority were Italian.

These are great. Try to listen to Stormlord and Nefarium, too.

Aye, I listen to both; Nefarium more than Stormlord as I'm not so much into synthy stuff, they both go under 'blablabla'. :p

Italy and France are, as far as I'm concerned/aware, the best countries for metal at the moment. Near 100% of the metal I can actually listen to is from one of the two countries.

Just ordered:

Anael- From Arcane Fires
The Chasm- Reaching the Veil of Death
Sanguis Imperem- The Stagnation of Centuries
Xibalba- Ah Dzam Poop Ek
Sarcasm- Crematory LP
Slugathor- Circle of Death LP
Morbid Saint- Spectrum of Death
Revelation- Release
Atheist- Unquestionable Presence
Varathron- Walpurgisnacht
Asylum- The Earth Is The Insane Asylum Of The Universe
Dream Death- Journey Into the Mystery
Adramelch- Irae Melanox
Bethlehem- Dark Metal

Just ordered:

Anael- From Arcane Fires
The Chasm- Reaching the Veil of Death
Sanguis Imperem- The Stagnation of Centuries
Xibalba- Ah Dzam Poop Ek
Sarcasm- Crematory LP
Slugathor- Circle of Death LP
Morbid Saint- Spectrum of Death
Revelation- Release
Atheist- Unquestionable Presence
Varathron- Walpurgisnacht
Asylum- The Earth Is The Insane Asylum Of The Universe
Dream Death- Journey Into the Mystery
Adramelch- Irae Melanox
Bethlehem- Dark Metal

I wish I had that much money to spend. Are these all new? Fucking nice selection.

I'm in high school with basically no expenses to account for, so I typically spend most of my paycheck on music now (horrible idea but eh fuck it). Altogether that order was around 160 dollars, and the Morbid Saint is the new re-issue in case you were wondering.

I too like a ton of stuff from both countries. I randomly check out a lot of Italian stuff because it's usually consistently great. Some awesome recent finds include Blasphemophagher (thanks to this board), Lunarsea and Black Flame. Great stuff.

I too like a ton of stuff from both countries. I randomly check out a lot of Italian stuff because it's usually consistently great. Some awesome recent finds include Blasphemophagher (thanks to this board), Lunarsea and Black Flame. Great stuff.

Do you know Opera IX? I recommend them to you. They're a classic of Italy.

I have to admit I don't know Blasphemophagher and Lunarsea; probably I'll buy something by them.

My sister really likes Opera IX. Some of the music is pretty good but the female vocals piss me off and there's a bit too much synthysynthy. : <

Orodruin - Epicurean Mass
Ceremonium - No Longer Silent
Amon Amarth - Once Sent from the Golden Hall
Remembrance - Frail Visions
TÖRR - Armageddon LP