Post your hauls here

I was really happy with my blind buy of chaos moon. I wa thinking of getting their 2nd release but not a whole lot of talk around It.

I was really happy with my blind buy of chaos moon. I wa thinking of getting their 2nd release but not a whole lot of talk around It.

Yeah, I am going to get that one one next. Apparently they have a split coming out this year but then I think I also read that no more new material will be recorded. I hope that's not true. :(

29p6dty_th.jpg

Deadchovsky - Spiritus Sancti Bizarre

Yeah, I am going to get that one one next. Apparently they have a split coming out this year but then I think I also read that no more new material will be recorded. I hope that's not true. :(

Yeah that would be a drag. One of the band members used to post on the heathen crusade board wonder if he still does

From Enucleation distro:
Ignivomous/Tzun Tzu split 7"

From The End:
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence picture disc
Reverend Kriss Hades - The Wind of Orion CD

...and now I'll have Ignivomous' discography on vinyl...win...now just waiting for Death Transmutation this year! I'm already calling that it'll be probably the best straight DM this year. Similar to Necrovation last year.

He's taking a break for a while. The new split is also out.

By the way, both current albums were recorded intermittently during the same sessions, and both are pretty similar in quality. Good band.

Sylosis - The Supreme Oppressor
Psycroptic - Ob(Servant)
Cephalic Carnage - Xenosapien
The Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal
Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh
Misery Index - Traitors

Assaulter "Salvation Like Destruction" LP
Villains "Drenched in the Poisons" Regular LP
Taranis "Taranis" Black Vinyl LP
Arghoslent "Hornets of the Pogrom" LP
Apocalyptic Raids "The Third Storm" CD
Diocletian "Decimator" CD (
Midnight "Farewell to Hell" CD
Morbosidad "Morbosidad / Cojete a Dios Por el Culo" CD (CD)
Morbid "Live in Stockholm"
Ignivomous / Tzun Tzu Split 7"
Ribspreader "The Monolith" 7"

I'd love to know what you do for a living that allows you to afford all of this stuff in these dire economic times.

Ordered:

Bathory - Hammerheart
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Death - Spiritual Healing
Deathspell Omega - Infernal Battles
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel...