Post your hauls here

This is the most killer shirt I've ever seen, ordered and waiting.
l_76f12bec14514c7c9615b6c72ee636e6.jpg
I like it too, where can I order it at?

What's the Oaken Throne 'zine like? I have always wanted to buy an issue.

Also, everyone should be reading The Wire. Best music magazine ever.

It's not a bad magazine. I like the interview they did with Michael Gira, and he looks badass on the cover.

cover233.jpg

I've never seen the zine, but I remember some people on the NWN! forum defending it for the semi-professional writing style. Honestly, I couldn't really give two shits about that, but this issue features Necros Christos, Immolation, Necrovation, and Akitsa, so I figured "what the hell?".

Oaken Throne is a pretty cool zine. I find the interviews to be pretty interesting, however, the last two issues had some interviews with bands I don't really care about. This newest one, which I plan to pick up soon, is full of great groups.

NWN! had an awesome looking magazine a while back that I think they sold out of now that had a ton of awesome bands...wish I could remember the name.

edit: just remembered, and it's still in stock...MORBID TALES ZINE. Has a cooking section!!

It's not a bad magazine. I like the interview they did with Michael Gira, and he looks badass on the cover.

cover233.jpg

The new cover is badass, it's with Kode9 and a bunch of neon lights. They always do a great job at putt the magazine together and making it look very aesthetically pleasing.

NWN! had an awesome looking magazine a while back that I think they sold out of now that had a ton of awesome bands...wish I could remember the name.

edit: just remembered, and it's still in stock...MORBID TALES ZINE. Has a cooking section!!

Cooking section?

In addition, the ‘zine contains the bizarre Hell Bent for Cooking special; a 13-page “cookzine” featuring 24 recipes of entrées, main meals and drink mixes from UG/non-UG metal bands around the world!!

I want to buy that now, haha.

BTW Andy, you might dig The Wire or at least the Sunn 0))) issue.

Also, has anyone read the Kaleidoscope 'zine?

Nightingale ~alive again. (used)
PitchShifter ~submit E.P.
Lacuna Coil ~shallow life.
Tiamat ~sumerian cry (2009 Candlelight Reissue).
Pentacle ~under the black cross Digi.
Paganizer ~ basic instructions for dying.