Post your hauls here

Demilich - Nespithe
Asphyx - The Rack
At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours
Bolt Thrower - Realm Of Chaos
Bolt Thrower - IVth Crusade
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes

I shouldn't have bought all this, but I figured "Why the fuck not?" considering I will be getting a shitload of money from Graduation.

NWN! had an awesome looking magazine a while back that I think they sold out of now that had a ton of awesome bands...wish I could remember the name.

edit: just remembered, and it's still in stock...MORBID TALES ZINE. Has a cooking section!!

Morbid Tales is done by a girl named Annick who used to live in Ottawa (now she's in Montreal I believe). I have all 6 edition of this zine. It's good although it's quite easy to notice that English is not her first language. Still pretty enjoyable.

In the last edition (#6) there is a last portion that contains receipes provided by a couple of people from different bands.

There's also an excellent record shopping guide for Montreal (and from other cities too...but smaller ones)which I found very useful and have visited pretty much all the places listed the last time I was in Montreal.

NWN is printing and disributing Snakepit though (not sure if that's what you wanted to mention when you were talking about NWN as they also sell Morbid tales in their store). I think Snakepit is probably the best magazine out there with extremely long and interesting interviews.

When the Mobid Knocking/Heretic's Torch 'zine comes out, it will probably be pretty worthwhile. Everyone should check it out, excepting the posers. ;)

Just bought:

Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know (my Newbury didn't have autographed ones...wtf?...did get a free shirt though)
Canvas Solaris - The Atomized Dream

51OCt1c9dSL._SL500_.jpg

Managed to get this for a non-ridiculous price. Thanks Ben_t!

Dark Funeral - Diabolis Interium
Burzum - Burzum
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon

Stocking up on my black metal.
How do you like them? I have all those except Death Cult Armageddon. Burzum/Aske is very good as is Diabolus Interium. I prefer Secrets of The Black Arts over Diablous though.

lifeforce records likes to randomly send me stuff to review. here is what i got this time:

battlefields - thresholds of imbalance
war from a harlots mouth - in shoals
hand to hand - design the end/follow the horizon
nahemah - a new constellation

ive only listened to battlefields so far. lo fi sludge. the jury is still out, but its alright so far
~gR~