Post your hauls here

Um...Jenn and MP like Nox Intempesta so...you should too? They're really good, I totally agree with the two other people I mentioned in this post.

Some Blaze Bayley and Venom cds I'd already heard.

anyone know if Pariah (ie the same band that did satan - court in the act) albums are in print?

Can somebody try to make me give a fuck about this Nox Intempesta band? Also that Legion of Doom shirt is fucking stupid as all fuck and most of their music is pretty weak slash lame.

Damnanus Dominum is bloody brilliant black/death metal. One of the finest metal albums to come out of Germany, as far as I'm concerned. And while I agree that that Legion of Doom shirt posted earlier is ridiculous, Kingdom of Endless Darkness is undeniably great.

Can somebody try to make me give a fuck about this Nox Intempesta band?

I can't see any reason for you to not care about them, other than that you'll probably have a ridiculously hard time finding their music for sale. They play an extremely effective kind of complex, ritualistic and brutal black metal with some death metal influences that avoids clichés and bestial bullshit.

Wombbath - Internal Caustic Torments LP
Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation Picture LP
Hirilorn - Legends of Evil and Eternal Death CD (drakkar)
Father Befouled - Christlike Dementia | Summoned for Sacrifice
Embrace of Thorns - Atonement Ritual LP diehard
Sacrificia Mortuorum - Les Vents de l'Oubli DLP

Rottrevore - Iniquitous LP
DEATHSPELL OMEGA (Fra) – ‘Manifestations 2002’ CD
EXCRUCIATE – ‘Beyond The Circle’ 2-CD
KATHARSIS – ‘Fourth Reich’ CD
DAI - THE ADVENT

Cianide - Death Doom And Destruction
Kawir - Epoptia
On Horns Impaled - Total World Domination

Those fags at VV have both Ulver's first album and Dark Tribe's second listed online as being in stock, but neither to be found anywhere in the store. I'm about to order both from the website and let the employees spend a couple days turning the store over before they eventually just give me a refund.