Post your hauls here

Cianide - Death Doom And Destruction
Kawir - Epoptia
On Horns Impaled - Total World Domination

Those fags at VV have both Ulver's first album and Dark Tribe's second listed online as being in stock, but neither to be found anywhere in the store. I'm about to order both from the website and let the employees spend a couple days turning the store over before they eventually just give me a refund.

What is VV? btw that cianide reissue rocks, the sound on it is awesome.

Forgot-'Sic Luceat Lux'
Zemial-'For The Glory of UR'
Uvall-'October Turns...Ruined'
Conqueror-'War Cult Supremacy'
Inquisition-'Incense of Rest'
Forgotten Woods-'Race of Cain'
Trollskogen-'Totenwache'
Morte Incandescente-'Your Funeral'

Therion - Lemuria
Therion - Sirius B
Europe - Europe
Samael - Blood Ritual
Fates Warning - Parallels
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion

Pretty Excited about getting these.

MDF haul:

...and Oceans - The Symmetry of I - The Circle of O CD
...and Oceans vs. Bloodthorn - WAR Vol. I CD
Anti-Cimex - The Records 81-86 CD
Arphaxat - Loudun la Maudite gatefold LP (purple/black)
Atomizer - Caustic Music for the Spiritually Bankrupt CD
Awaiting the Autopsy - Couldn't Tell the Bodies Apart
Beheaded - Recounts of Disembodiment
Clean Flesh - Clean Flesh CD
Dark Tribe - In Jeraspunta - Die Rückkehr der Tollwütigen Bestie gatefold LP
Dawn of Dreams - Darklight Awakening CD
Dead Infection - Human Slaughter...Till Remains CD
Devourment - Unleash the Carnivore CD
Digested Flesh - The Answer to Infection CD
Disavowed - Perceptive Deception CD
Emeth - Telesis CD
Grand Belial's Key - Mocking the Philanthropist CD
Human Rejection - Decrepit to Insanity CD
Infinite Defilement - Disgorging Humanity CD
Jig-Ai - Katana Orgy CD
Lunar Aurora - Seelenfeuer CD
Moondark - The Shadowpath LP
Morte Incandescente - ...Your Funeral CD
Orodruin - Epicurean Mass CD
Pathology - Age of Onset CD
Profanatica - Profanatitas de Domonatia picture LP
Profanatica - The Enemy of Virture CD/DVD
Sigh - Hangman's Hymn - Musikalische Exequien CD
Slugathor - Circle of Death CD
Ulcerate - Everything is Fire CD
XINR - Beyond Woodward CD
Zemial - In Monumentum CD

many thanks to the state of Massachusetts for funding much of this through tax returns!

Let me know how that Profanatica DVD is V5. I've been reluctant on buying it. Enjoy the Awaiting the Autopsy and Human Rejection. They are the shiznit. I just got the Morte Incandescente myself. Really good shit.

I've heard the second MI, it's not as good...thinner production...Black Skull Crushing Metal has one of the funniest things ever in it though, so it's worth getting just for that (it's not bad in its own right anyway, though, tbh).

Slam Death = 100% Pedophilia for 100% Pedophiles.

Also I just fucking found the 20 or so god damn CDs that I thought were gone forever, including an original press of Sadus - Swallowed in Black and a second press of Soulside Journey, the latter of which I recently replaced with a first press.

J-P asked me if I was 100% Pedophilia...I replied of course...because I do love slam. He was also tanked, like he was every single time I saw him.

edit: because I have SO MUCH money left over (wait no i dont), I just preordered the Molested 2CD. Cheers for mentioning it kil...too bad I'll likely never get the LP unless some without apparently really bad sleeve wear find their way over here...22 bucks really isn't worth a shit condition and badly packaged LP, even if it's Molested. imo

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only time I saw him completely sober was when we met up at The Brewer's Art when we all first got there.

He told some dude I give a mean blowjob outside of the merch room when Nick was with me. I told the dude I'd have to charge more since, you know, it's in public and whatnot. Good times. The best J-P moment was him slipping "Blasphemer" lyrics subtly into conversation with Jeremy.

Molested - Blod-draum 2CD
GRAVELAND In The Glare Of Burning Churches LP RED Vinyl Ltd.100
GRAVELAND Carpathian Wolves LP RED Vinyl Ltd.100

J-P asked me if I was 100% Pedophilia...I replied of course...because I do love slam. He was also tanked, like he was every single time I saw him.

edit: because I have SO MUCH money left over (wait no i dont), I just preordered the Molested 2CD. Cheers for mentioning it kil...too bad I'll likely never get the LP unless some without apparently really bad sleeve wear find their way over here...22 bucks really isn't worth a shit condition and badly packaged LP, even if it's Molested. imo

i have an extra copy for trade.