Post your hauls here

SuicideMachine said:
Where can I find focus? Ive been looking for it in record shops but to no avail-places like HMV, Virgin, MVC....

I'd rather buy it in a store than from the net, any ideas?
I think it might be out of print, so you may have to find it used at a store, or maybe find a website that somehow still has some copies in stock. I actually bought that CD used many years ago. It is pretty good, but would be even better without those annoying harmonized vocals with the wierd electronic effects.

SuicideMachine said:
Where can I find focus? Ive been looking for it in record shops but to no avail-places like HMV, Virgin, MVC....

I'd rather buy it in a store than from the net, any ideas?

Focus isn't as rare as it is made out to be:

Go here or here or here for it. You'll be hard pressed to find it in a store, unfortunately.

November & december...

Abyssic Hate - Suicidal Emotions
Carpathian Forest - Defending the Throne Of Evil
Graven - Perished And Forgotten
Judas Iscariot - Heaven In Flames
Kvist - For Kunsten Maa Vi Evig Vike
Reguritate - Deviant
Severe Torture - Feasting on Blood
Thergothon - Stream From the Heavens
Tsjuder - Demonic Possession
Throneaeon - With Sardonic Wrath
Bloodline - A Pestilence Long Forgotten 7"
Legion - Awakened Fury 7" Number 192/666
Lord Belial - Purify Sweden 7"
Murder Corporation - Retract the Hostile 7"

ffanatic said:
Today:

Radiation 4-Wonderland

WHAT?! Come on! I am so jealous now. :(. I have been looking for that CD EVERYWHERE.

-----

Purchased this past Thursday:

Strapping Young Lad - City
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity
Contamination 3.0 (Relapse Records various artists compilation)

Disturbed4ntics said:
WHAT?! Come on! I am so jealous now. :(. I have been looking for that CD EVERYWHERE.

-----

Purchased this past Thursday:

Strapping Young Lad - City
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Calculating Infinity
Contamination 3.0 (Relapse Records various artists compilation)

Heh, I know, it's a hard one to find in a retail store, but that's where I got it. $11.88. amazon.com has it though, it you want to purchase it from there.

SOme stuff I've received recently:

Kalibas - Product of Hard Living
Kalibas - Enthusiastic Corruption of the Common Good
Kalibas/Rune - Split CD
Behemoth - Conjuration
Behemoth - Storms to Unleash
Behemoth - Thunders to Erupt
Keelhaul - Subject to Change Without Notice
Scald - Nematoid: Specimen Parts I-IV

my last order was;

Sepsism - Purulent Decomposition (good stuff, reminds me of Devourment but a little more dynamic)

Malevolent Creation - Retribution, In Cold Blood, Stillborn (i'm really surprised how good they all are! To be honest I wasn't expecting much, but they were cheap. Pleasant surprises)

Goretrade - Ritual of Flesh (meh.....nothing special. It might grow on me more though.)

Psychofagist/Hybrid Viscery split - Selfless Spite. (awesome stuff, crazy technical deathgrind and dirty as hell grindcore riddled with Full Metal Jacket quotes)

Immortal - Pure Holocaust (MEH. not impressed at all)

Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness (ahhhh, much better. =)

Today is the Day - Sadness will Prevail (amazing stuff)

Akercocke - Goat of Mendes (haven't listened to it enough yet)

Aborted - Engineering the Dead (after loving the brutality of Goremageddon, this one feels way too surprisingly soft on the ears!)

Deeds of Flesh - Reduced to Ashes (not impressed to start, in fact, terribly disappointed, but it's grown on me really quickly and it's kicking my ass now)

Immolation - Failures for Gods (well what can I say, it's Immolation :kickass: )

Dreamlord said:
Goatsblood - Goatsblood
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Obituary - Cause of Death
Good call on the Obituary. The first two Obituary albums are the best, Cause Of Death being the best of them all. I actually picked a the Cause Of Death CD myself a few of months ago, as I only had it on tape. what is Goatsblood like?

Grimfist - ghouls of grandeur
Gorgasm - masticate to dominate(these guts never dissapiont)
Decrepit birth - and time begins(havent listened to it enough yet, but amazing drumming)
total rusak - exploding the crainal(nice devourment worship)
cerebral turbulency - germ of error(awesome grind from czech w/ some wierd sshit thrown in)
the crown - possessed 13(nothing special so far)
mistress - the chronovisor(even better than their first excellent stuff)

splatterhouse/gruesome stuff relish - split(fucking killer split w/ 2 of the best goregrind bands goin around atm the splaterhouse is amazing, up there with impaled!)