Post your hauls here

Waiting for all these in the mail:

Nominon - Terra Necrosis
Lymphatic Phlegm - Pathogenesis Infest Phlegmsepsia
Squash Bowels - No Mercy
Soils of Fate rare sticker (Sandstorm; shut up it was a buck and c'mon stickers are friggin' badass)

Just ordered from NWN:
Dead Congregation - Graves of the Archangels CD
Ignivomous - Eroded Void of Salvation die-hard 7"

Since I just moved to California from Michigan I left all my cds/records back there. And I told myself NO MORE shit!
But a couple weeks ago I gave in and bought:
BETHLEHEM - Schatten Aus Der Alexander Welt (The 3rd version that I own, this one has 2 booklets)
PINK FLOYD - The Final Cut, The Wall, Animals, Atom Heart Mother, Meddle and Saucerful of Secrets.

Also a friend of mine who writes for Metal Maniacs gave me over 80 promo cds of all Black metal, Death Metal and Doom.
I guess that counts as a 'haul'.

Anyone know where I could order the new Arghoslent? Drakkar and Moribund don't seem to have it.

Edit: oops, Drakkar does have it. But they're located in fucking France. I don't really want to pay for overseas shipping.

On order:

Bloodstone - Hour of the Gate LP (Fuckin' A!)
Drowned - Viscera Terrae
Necros Christos - Grave Damnation
Dead Congregation - Graves of the Archangels
Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood

You have really great taste. Amazing haul, i also have necrovation ordered, from what i heard of it it's pretty damn fucking good. :)

You have really great taste. Amazing haul, i also have necrovation ordered, from what i heard of it it's pretty damn fucking good. :)

Cheers mate. :cool:

Can't wait to receive that Necrovation album, from what I've heard it is indeed fucking good. Also stoked about finally being able to get a hard copy of Hour of the Gate, it's surely one of the most unknown and underrated Swedish Death Metal albums ever recorded.