Post your Hauls!

Out of curiosity, where did you get this one? As far as I know, it's been out of print for a long time. I was lucky to find an original copy in a reocrd store specializing in metal in Oslo 7 years ago.

Indeed is the original pressing. Found it at a very good price on Discogs.

I picked up the new Cheap Trick CD We're All Alright! yesterday.

Today I picked up Triumph's Allied Forces on vinyl. The first time I've ever owned anything from the band.

I also picked up 6 new cassettes. Three of them are still in the original cellophane wrapping. Those ones are:

John Parr - Running The Endless Mile

Laura Branigan - Touch

John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band - Roadhouse

The other three cassettes I picked up were:

Artch - Another Return To Church Hill

Vicious Rumors - S/T

Vicious Rumors - Welcome To The Ball (which I discovered had been apparently signed by singer Carl Albert)

E-Zoo - Feeding the beast w/Dario Mollo & Graham Bonnet ( I remember talking with Graham about this in 2004! Glad it has finally been released)
Zar - Live your life forever w/ John Lawton x Uriah Heep

Venom - "Prime Evil"
Avatarium - "Hurricanes And Halos"
Skyclad - "Forward Into The Past"

Reactions: CiG
Quartz - "Against All Odds"
Quartz - "Fear No Evil"
Avenger - "The Slaughter Never Stops"
Crucified Barbara - "Til' Death Do Us Party"
Viikate - "Marraskuun Lauluja 1"
Vulcain - "Rock'n'Roll Secours" (2CD 30th anniversary edition)

Reactions: CiG
Quartz - "Against All Odds"
Quartz - "Fear No Evil"
Avenger - "The Slaughter Never Stops"
Crucified Barbara - "Til' Death Do Us Party"
Viikate - "Marraskuun Lauluja 1"
Vulcain - "Rock'n'Roll Secours" (2CD 30th anniversary edition)

Never heard of these bands before so I checked them out on youtube. Avenger - "The Slaughter Never Stops" Is the one that I liked best. Good recording too!

Reactions: Wyvern
Never heard of these bands before so I checked them out on youtube. Avenger - "The Slaughter Never Stops" Is the one that I liked best. Good recording too!

Quartz and Avenger are NWOBHM bands. I found the newer releases I owed me, specially "Against All Odds" from 1983, metal the way it should be. The new Avenger is not as solid, but I like these old bands returns. I'm searching for the new Tytan now, came this year but too expensive.

Crucified Barbara is a now defunct all female Swedish band. I got two of their releases and I found their second album "Til' Death Do Us Party" cheap finally.

Vulcain is a classic 80's French band, the "French Motorhead" as dubbed once. Have been tracking their material for years to no avail, and finally found their debut (remaster) at a great price. Love the French metal bands from the 80's : Sortilege, H-Bomb, High Power, Blaspheme, Killers, ADX, Attentat Rock, Vulcain, specially since they sing in French.

Viikate is a weird combination I admit it. But I had that album as MP3s for years, and finally found it in physical format. Sounds very nice in Finnish, may get more material from them eventually.

Sebastian Hardie - "Four Moments"
Sebastian Hardie - "Windchase"
Myrath - "Legacy"
Taberah - "Sinner's Lament"

I picked up:

Alice Cooper - Paranormal
Riot - Sons of Society (Reissue)
Riot - Inishmore (Reissue)

Sons of Society has instrumental rough mixes of 5 songs on the album.

Inishmore I'm not sure what the extras are, they aren't specified.

My cassette edition of Def Leppard's Hysteria died this past week. Perfect timing as I picked up the 3 disc 30th anniversary edition that came out to replace it.