Post your Hauls!

Anima Mundi - "Insomnia"
Alex Skolnick Trio - "Last Day In Paradise"
Xentrix - "Bury The Pain"

cool. i just got it too. i already have the older 4 cd bbq shaped boxset

Cool. I just wanted a good GH collection since the only other album I own from the band is Eliminator and I don't know that I'm ever going to be able to get around to adding to it with the rest of their studio albums.

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
I picked up three used albums today.

Bruce Dickinson - Skunkworks

Kiss - Kiss (The Remasters edition)

Kiss - Revenge (on cassette)

Great underrated album.

I found it OK but I wasn't blown away by it.

Oh and I picked up the Twisted Sister CD Still Hungry, the reissue they did with a bunch of "lost tracks" besides the original Stay Hungry album.

I found it OK but I wasn't blown away by it.

Well yes it is not "Accident Of Birth", "Chemical Wedding" or "Tyranny Of Souls", but definitively is better than the previous two and any Maiden material after 1990 (except maybe for "Brave New World").

Well yes it is not "Accident Of Birth", "Chemical Wedding" or "Tyranny Of Souls", but definitively is better than the previous two and any Maiden material after 1990 (except maybe for "Brave New World").

We disagree about the Iron Maiden material after 1990. The only one I really had an issue with was The Final Frontier.

Oh and I picked up a brand new remastered edition of the Kiss album Dressed To Kill yesterday.

We disagree about the Iron Maiden material after 1990. The only one I really had an issue with was The Final Frontier.

I had "Factor X" for a awhile and then got rid of it. I can't stand Blaze era.

As for BNW, when it came out I wasn't too impress considering the reunion, but since it was a gift and after some years I learned to enjoy it. Sadly after that, Maiden died horribly for me.

Agincourt - "Angels Of Mons"
Meliah Rage - "Idol Hands"
Beautiful Sin - "The Unexpected"
Black Star Riders - "Another State Of Grace"

I picked up two albums today:

Mike Tramp's Capricorn reissue

Beth Hart's War In My Mind (Deluxe Edition)

I picked up three albums today, two on CD and one on cassette.

The CDS were the Kiss album Destroyer (Resurrected) and Dynasty.

The cassette was the Grim Reaper album Fear No Evil.

Last edited:
Pavlov's Dog - "Pampered Menial"
Caravan - "In The Land Of Grey And Pink"
Thin Lizzy - "Vagabonds Of The Western World"
Kadavar - "For The Dead Travel Fast"