Post your Hauls!

This new haul came from a friend of mine and it ended up being a swap for some stuff I found for him:

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - Against The Wind

Rush - Hold Your Fire

Rush - Vapor Trails

Rush - Power Windows

Kiss - Love Gun

Kiss - Unmasked

Kiss - Lick It Up

Kiss - Animalize

Kiss - Monster

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
This is what I picked up today:

The Scorpions - World Wide Live
The Scorpions - Savage Amusement

Van Halen - Van Halen
Van Halen - II
Van Halen - Women & Children First

Overkill - W.F.O.
Overkill - Necroshine
Overkill - Bloodletting
Overkill - Killbox 13

This is what I picked up today:

The Scorpions - World Wide Live
The Scorpions - Savage Amusement

Van Halen - Van Halen
Van Halen - II
Van Halen - Women & Children First

Overkill - W.F.O.
Overkill - Necroshine
Overkill - Bloodletting
Overkill - Killbox 13

you pick up some great stuff but its stuff i can't believe you don't own already

you pick up some great stuff but its stuff i can't believe you don't own already

The Scorpions albums I own but on cassette. I don't typically upgrade until a cassette wears out but I've been acquiring the band's discography on CD lately.

And I buy when I can afford stuff which hasn't been a lot over the years so I pick my battles. I mean I can hear all the big Van Halen stuff on the radio all the time, so it wasn't like I was missing out on too much. But when the opportunity arises, I take advantage when I can.

the past week i have picked up
-days of the new
-days of the new II
-motley crue -glitter (single)
-alice cooper- brutally live cd/dvd combo (replacing my vhs)
-kiss-unplugged
-red hot chili peppers - out in l.a. (collection of rare/unreleased stuff from 1981-1990)
-mars electric-beautiful something
-neil young- live at fillmore with crazy horse

I stopped at my friend's shop today and came home with:

Cassettes

House of Lords - S/T
Neal Schon - Late Nite
Glass Tiger - The Thin Red Line

CDs

Overkill - From The Underground And Below
Tony Iommi w/Glenn Hughes - Eighth Star
The Scorpions - Blackout
Motorhead - Ace of Spades (Reissued edition)
Metal Church - Live In Japan

I also received two CDs in the mail that I ordered from Divebomb Records. While they aren't officially out until July 10th, I picked up the CJSS albums World Gone Mad and Praise The Loud.

I also received two CDs in the mail that I ordered from Divebomb Records. While they aren't officially out until July 10th, I picked up the CJSS albums World Gone Mad and Praise The Loud.

Divebomb does very fine reissues. I have those two albums on a CD called "2-4-1" on Lion Music. Good stuff from CJSS.

I picked up these discs today:

Brand New: Metal Church - XI (The European version)

Used:

Saxon - Unleash The Beast
Saxon - Lionheart

Motorhead - S/T
Motorhead - March Or Die
Motorhead - Snake Bite Love

Reactions: Wyvern
I picked up a few Motorhead releases today. Two were brand new, the rest were used and relatively inexpensive.

Overkill
Bomber
On Parole
Iron Fist
Another Perfect Day
Orgasmatron
Rock 'N' Roll
Inferno

been trying to catch up my neil young catalog. the last week or so i got
live at fillmore
hitchhiker
homegrown
silver and gold
a treasure

Falconer - "From A Dying Ember"
Mike Lepond's Silent Assassins - Whore Of Babylon"

I picked up the European and Japanese versions of the Metal Church album XI today. They each have a different bonus track on them. They go along with my US released deluxe edition.

I picked up these today:

Motorhead - Bastards
Motorhead - Sacrifice
Motorhead - Overnight Sensation

Poison - Open Up and Say Ahh!
Poison - Swallow This Live

Seems you are making the Motörhead collection.

Well done.

My friend's record shop got in a huge collection of CDs and most (sadly not all) of the Motorhead albums were in the mix. So I've been picking them up as I can. But the 1916 album was one that I had to buy off eBay.

Today's new acquisitions:

Motorhead - We Are Motorhead
Motorhead - Hammered
Motorhead - Motorizer

Tokyo Motor Fist - Lions

My friend's record shop got in a huge collection of CDs and most (sadly not all) of the Motorhead albums were in the mix. So I've been picking them up as I can. But the 1916 album was one that I had to buy off eBay.

I bought "1916" when it came out, a jewel case inside a cardboard box. A lot have changed since.

Motorhead is my favorite band, have all their studio albums, 2 singles collection, most (I think) of their live albums, 2 VHS and two DVD. Maybe it is not much, but for my collection standards they´re atop.

I bought "1916" when it came out, a jewel case inside a cardboard box. A lot have changed since.

Motorhead is my favorite band, have all their studio albums, 2 singles collection, most (I think) of their live albums, 2 VHS and two DVD. Maybe it is not much, but for my collection standards they´re atop.

That collection my friend's shop got included a lot of live releases and compilations but I'm not really interested in those myself. I do buy live albums here and there for particular artists but I'm mainly focused on studio albums these days.

That collection my friend's shop got included a lot of live releases and compilations but I'm not really interested in those myself. I do buy live albums here and there for particular artists but I'm mainly focused on studio albums these days.

I used to buy live albums but no more, as a matter of fact I'm already setting some on my "get the hell out" list. I think few live albums are worth to have, most are just "best of compilations" with a audience roaring.