Post your Hauls!

Kruk (& Wojtek Cugowski) - "Be There"
Obús - "Poderoso Como El Trueno"

Vhaldemar - "Straight To Hell"
Cloven Hoof - "A Sultan's Ransom"

I splurged a little today and picked up three new CDs.

I upgraded to CD for Van Halen's 5150 and then I got Holy Ground from The Dead Daisies. I also picked up the Maria McKee release La Vita Nuova.

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
Canvas Solaris - "Chromosphere"
Renaissance - " Ashes Are Burning"

Divebomb Records is running a 2 week summer sale. You can check out what they have to offer HERE! (This is for the US based customers. The Europe and UK shoppers have a different distributor you'll have to look that up on the label site.)

Bram Stoker - "Heavy Rock Spectacular"
Pharaoh - "That Powers That Be"

Necronomicon - "The Final Chapter"
Septagon - "We Only Die Once"

I picked up two used discs today.

Cinderella - Long Cold Winter
Uriah Heep - Sweet Freedom (with what is billed as a rare bonus track)

I picked up a used copy of the Def Leppard album Euphoria from eBay.

And today I got my copy of the new Dee Snider CD Leave A Scar.

On Saturday, a brand new copy of the Van Halen album A Different Kind Of Truth arrived from an eBay auction I won. It completes my acquisition of all of the band's studio albums at long last.

i have the new dee snider on the way too. shocked hes still making albums that are great

I loved For The Love Of Metal and the live album released in support of it as well. But I have avoided hearing anything from Leave A Scar until I listen to it in full because I'm going to be doing a review of it.

I loved For The Love Of Metal and the live album released in support of it as well. But I have avoided hearing anything from Leave A Scar until I listen to it in full because I'm going to be doing a review of it.

mine will be here this weekend and i'll check it out

Goblin - "Back To The Goblin 2005"
Goblin - "Fearless (37513 Zombie Ave.)"