Jorn - "Dio"

Nearea - Armamentarium
Necrophobic - Hrimthursum
Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane
Sodom - Agent Orange
Destruction - Sentence of Death / Infernal Overkill
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Desaster - Angelwhore

Black Sabbath - "The Eternal Idol (remaster to replace damaged CD)
Alice Cooper - "Goes To Hell" (replace damaged CD)
Blind Guardian - "At The Edge Of Time"
Final Stage - "Game Over"

Hey Wyvern, looks like you're replacing a lot of damaged CD's, I understand getting remasters but do you play your originals?

I keep a fairly good rotation of my CDs. So when one is damaged (specially the old pressings) it a no, no for me and must be replaced if available.

I udnerstand your inquiry, wouldn't be reasonable even for a collector like me to replace CDs I'm not going to play.

NP: Chariot - "Burning Ambition"

I keep a fairly good rotation of my CDs. So when one is damaged (specially the old pressings) it a no, no for me and must be replaced if available.

I udnerstand your inquiry, wouldn't be reasonable even for a collector like me to replace CDs I'm not going to play.

What I'm Saying is why dont you make copies and play the copies, then your originals dont get damaged.

What I'm Saying is why dont you make copies and play the copies, then your originals dont get damaged.

Oh, they weren't damaged by use (aka worn out). They were damaged because some old pressings specially Noise, Mercury/Polygram, Warner had something that eats the aluminum foil inside the CD rendering them unplayable (looking like a worm trail). I haven't experience the phenomena with newer pressings or picture covered CDS.

So how big's the collection ??

So how big's the collection ??

No that big considering some people here I know they have way more. Mine (including some stuff I shouldn't have bought ever) is 1568 with 3 more on transit.

Invection - "Derealization"
Space Eater - "Aftershock" (thanks for Hawk for this one)
Death Angel - "Relentless Retribution"

Joe Satriani - "Black Swans And Wormhole Wizards"
Halford - "Made Of Metal"