post your honest reviews of the DVD, recent gigs and nick drake album here

I haven't got the DVD yet, i've ordered it but i'm still waiting.
I received the 96th copy of the tribute, i love it, the opportunity for me to listen "Northern sky" again, which is a wonderful song, but i would have liked to see more songs actually ah ah. 11 songs is a bit short!!!
The packaging was also surprising, but at least it fitted well with the whole concept i think.
Nice job Danny, and thanks for the Strangelight sticker!Ah ah

About the DVD:

Nice one! The krakow gig is great and the songs from the gig with the orchestra is awesome, pity there's no songs from the peaceville albuns... but hell, that's how things work... It would be nice if you could have included some backstage footage, maybe some other time.

About Leiria gig in Portugal:

let me just put it in one word:
UNFORGETTABLE

Cheers

Just finished watching the dvd for the second time. I still think there's a slight lack of live feeling - due to the camera work perhaps... Anyway, there's a bunch of rather shitty dvd's filmed in the same tv studio, but this one is absolutely the best (maybe alongside Green Carnation's recent dvd)!! I ain't going into the Peaceville thing anymore. There are many nice live versions like 'A Natural Disaster' (the Polish one, for example), Flying (Krakow as well) and so on.

I suppose management@anathema.ws is the right address to mail an interview request, right?! Expect a dvd review to be published at www.imperiumi.net shortly. In Finnish only, sorry...

so where the fock is everyone supposed to get the bloody dvd from if not counting our baby ikea?? haven't seen the recent gigs nor heard the drake album, so actually I ain't got nothing to say. Just that I didnt get any of the live dvd's i wished for xmas present, so I guess I gotta harass play.com once again. pitchshifter, and dm devotional, here I wait, come for me! :yell: (I'll get the anathema one from my local store...)

still waiting for that tribute album. haven't seen the new dvd. live in fooking nowhere, so I haven't seen any gigs (when are you comming up to northern norway?!). so much for boosting danny's ego...

that avatar is from just after i'd taken my hair. this is what I looked like earlier this summer.
450x450Brynjar_m_2_valper.jpg

and yes, I do hate some foreigners, but only swedes and danes. the rest of you lot is probably ei'okey. and don't worry. I couldn't beat up a 5 year old tied to a wall.