post your honest reviews of the DVD, recent gigs and nick drake album here

Fenre said:
that avatar is from just after i'd taken my hair. this is what I looked like earlier this summer.
450x450Brynjar_m_2_valper.jpg

and yes, I do hate some foreigners, but only swedes and danes. the rest of you lot is probably ei'okey. and don't worry. I couldn't beat up a 5 year old tied to a wall.
Ah, the legendary rivaltry between Scandinavians.

oh well, I am still hoping that Dunc will remember to send me a copy of it as well. I have sent him the payment years ago :D
about the acoustic concert in Ro. - ....you probably know already my opinion, or at least you guess it.

this dvd has really grown on me, especially after i plugged me PS2 into the fantastic TV of my parents, bloody amazing sound!! So now I think it's a fantastic DVD, the live performance in Krakow is excellent!

french_anatheman said:
Cute?The puppies or the guy?

can't be the puppies, those monsters. if you closer you can see that they're trying to eat me. mean little buggers. barely got out of it alive.

@bambi: those are setters, and yes, they are kinda red.

its a specific breed mate, irish red setter, highly strung one owner dogs, never met one that didnt wanna bite me. good hunters tho by all accounts

he doesnt know hes cute tho, ive reared him thinking hes well hard. he was squaring up to a great dane a few days ago...gwan mah son!!

great little watch dog too...a few weeks back someone broke into next door at 5 am and he went berko, course fuckwit here couldnt see anything so i went back to bed :erk:

@bambi: we just call them irish setters here. don't know if a red irish setter is some sort of spin off breed or something, but every irish setter I have ever met is doctile as a rock.

@allan: yes, I am bitter. and I'm planning on taking it all out on you lot.