post your hot body

Hello, all ;)

DSC04390-1.jpg

1 word: Awesome.

Does the topic title suggest I can't post pictures of myself because I don't have a hot body? Well, you get to see them anyway XD

First, Here is an old one
Ok, this one (and the following) is also oldish, I had a presentation on druids at college so I thought it'd be cool to look like one while talking XD
Me with Rasputin :p
Me drinking beer on 1808 meters height
And some new ones, taken last week at a birthday party:
Me with presents
With a few friends
This one is only to brag about the beard, the face looks funny in it XD
This is a battle stallion my friends bought me, but fuck...
...he's an alcoholic!!!

go on letting the beard grow and somewhen you can beat Jussi or Marco Hietala ;)

i've never posted on turisas forum before, but i've been listening to them for some time now. This past weekend was my roomate's 21st birthday party. of course we had to make it a viking themed party. look at these pictures and tell me how life could possibly get any better!...? where else would i post these pictures!?

this is me. i was tyr, the God of justice (before he lost his hand)
JunioryearPSU084.jpg

this is me with a valkyrie
JunioryearPSU112.jpg

this is the group of man vikings before the party kicked off.
JunioryearPSU091.jpg

this is odin and vidar and i with two lovely valkyrie ladies.
JunioryearPSU098.jpg

ha, yeah the guy with the kukri is (loki) my brother. he loves that thing. and the lovely valkyrie on the left is one of my best friends, lauren. the valk on the left in the last pic is my ex, steph. and the dark haired valkyrie is a girl that is trying very hard to be with me. not sure what i think of her yet though.

It seems more Roman baths than Viking! but it looks like you had a great time all the same
lol @ the teddy bear, clearly it had it coming to it, hope it wasn't a well loved possession, someone is yet to miss!

All I can say is CALIENTE!!! It's a compliment. Caliente to all the boys and girls... especially the girl in white on the left... and can I possibly borrow the guy with the teddy bear, I'll bring him back in one piece, i promise ;) (Mika stop me, I'm finally properly embracing the single life, it's dangerous...)

hahaha, i'll tell cael (teddy bear boy) you said that. and the girl on the left would love to hear all of your compliments! yeah. i wanted more fur to make it more viking, but we bought all they had left, and we still didn't have enough to go around. i ended up with the most fur. it's pretty warm. i ended up wearing it around the apartment later in the week.