post your hot body

haha I expect to see Cael on this forum within the next 24 hours!
And the girl too ;)
Yeah, trying to find decent fur is rather difficult... Mika I need to find some more as there's no way i've got enough for a top for you and a full outfit for sam...

cael's not too into metal. btu i'll tell him he has a time limit. and lauren has no patience for my music... and is heterosexual witha boyfriend.

but maybe cael...
and if you know any viking ladies that think i'm cute...

I just have to move to Norway XD Or some other Scandinavian country... but the Norwegians have the highest living standards so... :heh:

and lauren has no patience for my music... and is heterosexual witha boyfriend.
So? I'll come with my crew in a longship as close as possible, we'll kill her boyfriend, kidnap her, take all the values from the house, burn it and leave before anyone even realizes what's going on :heh:

:: This is Cael, Slayer of Teddy Bears::

That bear had it coming... but it put up a good fight. I gave it the first swing.

Oh and I don't hate metal. Dream Theater kicks ass!

@Katie'Force: I'm making a journey to England to visit my god son. ; )

So it's been a while since I put up any pics of me that didn't involve pole dancing, thought i'd change that:

meandlaura.jpg

me and my friend Laura at rock of ages

n583968166_681751_5501.jpg

me and a couple of friends at a wedding, me trying not to laugh as I realise just where Spooner is looking... and that's his girlfriend on the other side of me!

n583968166_681749_4812.jpg

Same wedding, another friend's son trying to cut off my hand with a plastic knife... delightful boy!

mehalloweenresized.jpg

my extremely half assed attempt at a gothic cheerleader... once again trying desperately not to laugh at the pose George is making me do and realising the board i'm leaning on is slowly falling over...

pretty old pic, from the Den Bosch gig:
l_e142d926cd5f49728d61712da89b884f.jpg

Petra and me (somehow we look, uhm, not that slim as we are actually in warpaint XD)