post your hot body

Yanara you're officially gorgeous!

me-.jpg

so despite my back injury I still managed to perform on new years, it was soooooooooooo scary, but so much fun at the same time!

memika2.jpg

me and Mika!!!! that's right people, Mika is real!!! There are finally pictures!!! :p

Hehe thanks! See that's supposed to be a really hard move, but I found it really easy to learn, but some of the easy moves, i just cannot get at all!

hahaha, sometimes complicated "things" are easy for us, but we can´t do simple "things" because are veeery complicated for us, hahaha again!
The mysterious of the humankind

If you don´t understand the message, please contact me hahaha.:lol:

haha yeah, it's weird, all the knee hold moves I find really easy (including the one my instructor took 6 weeks to learn and I learnt it in an hour) but the ones where you tuck yourself up onto the pole (which Mika managed to learn in her three lessons) i have real trouble doing. i guess we've all just got difference strengths...
Do you do pole dancing by the way, Yanara?

I don´t! really i don´t move my body too much:lol:, i try to do sports but the pole dancing is something that i´ve watched only on tv. i´m not so brave to do pole dancing, i´m very shy at the moment to show my body or dancing.:oops:

You should do it, I only started it for exercise, it's a brilliant way to get fit!!! I've done two public performances, and by performance I don't mean stripping. the picture above is what i wear, and it's a proper dance performance, nothing sleazy, it's a very very athletic dance, and when you look at the world champion videos, the things they can do are just absolutely amazing!!!! Honestly, you should find a class that teaches you how to do it, then there's just you and the other women so you don't have to worry about showing your body, it does give you a lot of confidence too...

It would be great if in Chile the pole dancing was a real dancing, because here the women who do pole dancing are not "LADIES", so you don´t have schools or something to learn the pole dancing, yo can find it in "dark places", so there, where you live is for fitness or exercise here is not in that way.:erk:

hahahaha oh don't worry, if you say 'pole dancing' in the UK, the image that comes to people's mind is not the sort that I do, one of the reasons i wanted to perform at new year was to show the people i know that i'm not a stripper, what i do is a very athletic dance!

If it's burnt out retinas you're after, how about this?
I know some people on this board like to spend their leisure time dressed as Vikings, but I like to go for a little more glamour...

DSCF0854.jpg

If it's burnt out retinas you're after, how about this?
I know some people on this board like to spend their leisure time dressed as Vikings, but I like to go for a little more glamour...

DSCF0854.jpg

I'm more amused by the door you've just exited...surely they degenderised the toilets for panto dames:lol:

Nice eyebrows btw:headbang:

Dear God Thraxas, there are children on here!!! come to think of it i'm guessing there were children in the audience... did any of them run away screaming?

Let's just say I suspect some of them may be in therapy for many many years...:heh:

I'm more amused by the door you've just exited...surely they degenderised the toilets for panto dames:lol:

Ah no, I make a point of never using those toilets when I'm in costume. Far too confusing for all concerned!