post your sexy pics here

So why are you hung up on these types of girls? They are not the only ones that exist.

There really is not that many girls around like that, and John, you really have no idea what women think. Stop assuming you do.

Black band tshirts every day DAY IN DAY OUT. On special occasions (like work) I just throw on a button up shirt over top. I don't want to say metal shirts because I think my metal shirt ratio is dropping with a general increase in rock bands. I wish I had a Blue Oyster Cult shirt! Also an old school Flotsam and Jetsam shirt to balance that out but they don't exist anymore. Ya know, the silly green monster guy.

Cargos are great for any occasion.

It's how I roll.

I had to rant this post in QUICK because I notice this conversation is flying by and if I had the time it would've been on the previous page. BAM

i mostly wear band shirts but i hate ones with big graphics, basically just a cool logo band shirt is fine by me, i would like to wear nicer clothes but im too pudgy right now, nothing fits :p

Ever have a lucky shirt? I did. Still have it too, wear it all the time. It's Emperor's Anthems long sleeve. For the first year I was here, every time I wore it something cool happened that day. It even got me laid a few times.

Anvil-Yes. When I was 8. I bet a lot of things about me make more sense now. I don't know why I told all you guys when only my close female friends know that, but like Will I've been drinking. Drinking to deal with my pill and weed withdrawl that is. I haven't gone this long without weed since age 13, fuck yeah!

DW-Cargs were just an example. My blue cargo pants are actually my favorite piece of clothing I own. I feel like such a badass in that shit.

keeep going without your weed thing. you'rte more powerful than the addiction. just keep thinking "i am the world". the fucking 3rd worldd shit is worthless when it come to YOU! what is good for YOU?! make You better, not others. you are the #1 person, not me... MAKW YOURSELF HEALRTHY

Black band tshirts every day DAY IN DAY OUT. On special occasions (like work) I just throw on a button up shirt over top. I don't want to say metal shirts because I think my metal shirt ratio is dropping with a general increase in rock bands. I wish I had a Blue Oyster Cult shirt! Also an old school Flotsam and Jetsam shirt to balance that out but they don't exist anymore. Ya know, the silly green monster guy.

Cargos are great for any occasion.

It's how I roll.

I had to rant this post in QUICK because I notice this conversation is flying by and if I had the time it would've been on the previous page. BAM

All of that, and you managed to land yourself like, the hottest lady around. Go Derick! Also Blue Oyster Cult shirts are sexy!

shirts... i like my Dark ranquillity -0 Damanage Done shirt. other than that, i enjou myu Poison Godmachine shitt that i bought from Eric that one time

That shirt was great, but it was way too big for me.

Also, pretty drunk myself... siriusxm is the place to be tonight. Furthur live show on the grateful dead channel, and in a bit Govt Mule on Jam On, right now Warren Haynes on Jam On playing some "love songs" with his wife, BUT THE FURTHUR SHOW IS STILL GOING... This is fucking awesome but hard.

My damned computer has been pissing me off lately, so last night I took it apart and did some work.

polls_hairy_fat_guy_1225_984142_poll_xlarge.jpeg