post your sexy pics here

goddamn skinny eurotrash with their weird mullets confusing everyone

eat some more hormone stuffed chicken and such so your women grow bigger hooters like they should, then youll be able to tell the difference

This pic is from last year... I have a much sexier tv now. BUT I just noticed the "...riveting!" above my head, haha. I think we were watching the Tenacious D movie.
riveting.jpg

Competitive gaming (mostly due to response time.) As a competitive fighting gamer I can say without a doubt that one-frame links (1/60th second) and lightning-quick decisions are a must and you have to be entirely consistent in that respect. A prime example of frame-by-frame play would be the parry system in Street Fighter III: Third Strike. It goes even further, though. It's more that 2ms response time or greater starts stacking up over a period of animations (e.g. combos) and it starts screwing with your noggin. These problems can be overlooked but it's really, really irritating if the animations don't cooincide with the button presses. The goal is, obviously, that the instant you press a button the animation starts up. This does not happen on even higher-end LED screens. Aside from that, CRT has true black and allows SD to still be enjoyed. Up until recently "contrast ratio" and "response time" weren't even really a factor in purchasing a monitor/television and from what I hear a lot of graphic designers STILL use CRTs. My dell LED monitor has a 2ms response time though and it works quite well so far (makes my sexbox games purdy as fuck.) Luckily, technology has gotten to where the old "CRT vs LCD/LED" argument is coming to a close outside of semantics but for now there's still a few applications where CRTs reign supreme.