pot smoking

Ok, kiyardo is not ansewring any real questions we may ask. HE is merely repeating himself, and not taking anyone else into consideration. Therefore, he is forcing us to repeat ourselves.
sorry LIZARD, i asked him questions as well.

ledmag said:
As far as hangin out, you wouldnt hang with me, and im one of the easiest going motherfuckers you could come across....I wouldnt LET you hang out with me. Yeah thats right. I wouldnt LET you. after a few knocks on your head, you wouldnt want to.

Not that im a red neck or a bad ass, but bottom line, i dont go by the laws of the lands 100% as you know, and i would debate with you in a friendly manner as long as you would like, but after about 5 minutes of your mouth, one of us would be bleeding. Cause you dont debate, you start out like you a fucking Zsar and you keep it up throughout.

I do hope some pot head runs you and yoru family down in a car, and them amybe we can haev a good statistic to start with. But would a favor to mankind be a statistic, or just a favor?
These sound like violent words to me, pal. Just who would start the vilolence. It would be you if i were in proximity. That, my friend, is a threat.

I said one little saying at the END of statement directed at no one personally, whereas you, have called me more names than anyone in this thread. I didn't say anything about the name-calling the first couple of times, but after it got out of hand, i addressed it. Look who is acting more grown-up.

Im not looking at you.

FUck you and your so called threats. One more time, i was only tellin ya what would happen if we did hang out, thus telling you why we would not hang out.

If you think i threatend you, go to the athorities.

Otherwise, come back down to earth, and chat with us on something we can all relate to and perhaps all partially agree with. Does that sound so bad? It doesnt to me.

And further more, i left the outcome open.....sayin one of us would be bleedin.

now run to the athorities, or get along with us on other subjects and leave this one alone.

stick your smily up your ass. Your the one who offended us first. Childesh as it may be from both sides, mine and yours as well as the rest of teh ppl involved this mess.

IT was brought to your attention that you were being offensive, and you continued.

I haev no probelm with you making a stand against drugs. BUt you just totally disregard everyone else opinion like yours is gold.

And you continue to be a smart ass. You say your defending yourself, i say your feeding the fire.

I already spoke to you on MAISE, you seem to to have skipped that reply from me, as you have other replies in which my points were valid.

Its really weird that cause you and I share a lot of the views. Only i would not push my view down your throat. Sure, i continue to state my views, as do you, only i acknowledge your views, adn you ditch mine. O even accept certain views beloninging to you. All i ask is the same.

I mean, it is possible that this pill you speak of is better, its also possible that smoking the stuff does the same effect, or better. Its possible that weed is a weak drug, just as its possible that heroin and coc are worse. As is alc. SOme of this is my opinion, and some i believe to be fact.

But get over it dude, you started the shit, you called the name first, no matter how you say you ment it, you should have known that some one would have takken offence to your words.

You say im out of line and out of control, i think the same to you. You remind me of a drunkard actually.

ledmag, get over the name calling thing.
I've addressed as many of the arguments as I could. When it's one against all the rest on theis particular forum, it's a a little difficult to address every single point.

When you make a statment like this:
You remind me of a drunkard actually.
and
stick your smily up your ass.
It makes me even less likely to take seriously anything you say.

hey same here buddy oh. Your all about yourself you fuckin drunk acting bastard.

You wanna dicth me, you wanna pin point my names. FUCK OFF. Your an abused child . You must be, Tryin push yourself on the rest of us. Making likeyou do no wrong and your our saviour. Ill tell ya this, we had one so caled savior, and you know we did to him....WE HUNG HIM ON A HUNK OF FUCKING DOGWOOD AND CALLED IT A CROSS. So get outta town asshole,.

oh and im supposed to take you serious while your a smart ass, and then finish your smart ass statement with a fuckin smiley?

Once again, refere back to the CROSS statement, and the smiley statement.

Oh, I'm a drunk and abused child now, huh? BWHAHAHAH. It's plain to see that I can't reason with ledmag anymore apparently. No use even trying.

Anyone else what to engage in an INTELLIGENT discussion on marijuana?

and apparantly I'm too preoccupied eating chips

and I'd be expecting intelligent discussion in return .. but oh well ...

KIYARDO>>>if you want an intellegent one, start another thread, and contain yourself, and ill do the same. Thats a fuckin promise.
IMO, you set the standard of this company of arguments.

This thread fucking exploded.

Kiyardo, you should know that Ledmag has this annoying habit of mixing high-school "Your daddy raped you" insults in with his highly intelligent discussion. He's trying to make sure you're paying attention. In any case, give up because your fascist viewpoint is making you no friends and winning you no arguments. Let's talk about Overkill instead.