pot smoking

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
This stoped being a "Civil argument" when you went after leds spelling instead of defending your opinion.
I defended what I could read of ledmag's argument. LOL I have more than defended my opinion. Nonetheless, no one here has convinced me that smoking pot is NOT stupid.

kiyardo said:
And this is how you would engage in a civil argument?
actually no, I lost my patience. I was trying to illustrate to you, using my own personal experience, how marijuana could be used in moderation, similar to someone having a couple of after dinner drinks. it seemed as though you did not even wish to consider numerous opinions here that agreed with that asessment.

I assume you are a music fan, or you would not be here. I'm sure there are many things we can and will agree on. it's fairly obvious this won't be one of them.

ledmag said:
What, just cause you made ONE makes you better.

As far as hangin out, you wouldnt hang with me, and im one of the easiest going motherfuckers you could come across....I wouldnt LET you hang out with me. Yeah thats right. I wouldnt LET you. after a few knocks on your head, you wouldnt want to.

Not that im a red neck or a bad ass, but bottom line, i dont go by the laws of the lands 100% as you know, and i would debate with you in a friendly manner as long as you would like, but after about 5 minutes of your mouth, one of us would be bleeding. Cause you dont debate, you start out like you a fucking Zsar and you keep it up throughout.

I do hope some pot head runs you and yoru family down in a car, and them amybe we can haev a good statistic to start with. But would a favor to mankind be a statistic, or just a favor?
Ihreil Junkenstein,
How does one reason with this!? Talk about CLOSED MINDED. Talk about INTOLERANT. This guy even threatened me physically. I thought you potheads were about peace and love, LOL

kiyardo said:
Dear PopeJohn Paul IX,

I never said anything about typos, unless they are such commonplace that it makes it almost impossible to read, as in the case of ledmag. One or two typos or spelling errors shouldn't be criticized, I talked about blatant repeated spelling mistakes.

So now your calling on a CHILD ABUSER. Catholics drink beer and alc as well as suck little boys COCKS. Fuck you and the catholic religion, especially the no good pedy pope you spoke of.

Have you ever heard of asking for clarification? If you dont get what im sayin, JUST ASK asshole.

Your parents made a huge typo, your dad forgot to pull out, and its hauntedhim for 33 yrs. Ill bet he never had sex again after having you.

I have pin pointed your problem with weed. Your dad used to fuck you in the ass, and make you suck his cock, whilste all along, he toked on a big fatty. That would make me hate DOPE as well.

I'm going for a 125 mph boat ride for an high, guess that makes me weak minded too, I'll report back after a couple hooters, Led I'll be in Carrolton Kentucky for the Rumble on the River the 2nd to the 10th of August, you anywhere near there? We should hook up and become more weak minded. o_O

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
I'm going for a 125 mph boat ride for an high, guess that makes me weak minded too, I'll report back after a couple hooters, Led I'll be in Carrolton Kentucky for the Rumble on the River the 2nd to the 10th of August, you anywhere near there? We should hook up and become more weak minded. o_O
No, the thrill of speed (as long as your in control is cool). But, it's just that a thrill. An adrenaline rush, if you will. No drugs needed. You just proved my point. And why do YOU of all people smoke pot, if you like high speed boat racing? THAT would be enough of a high for anyone, dude! Good luck at the Rumble on the River!!

kiyardo said:
Ihreil Junkenstein,
How does one reason with this!? Talk about CLOSED MINDED. Talk about INTOLERANT. This guy even threatened me physically. I thought you potheads were about peace and love, LOL

I didnt threaten you. I just merely told you i wouldnt not let you hang out with me. Cause i know wht would happen if we did hang out.

If i threatened you, i would haev said something like ;;; Im gonna kick your ass, im gonna find you and tear you apart.

No i didnt do that. I said a fact,, you and i would not hang out.

I can tolerate many things from many ppl, but a one sided jack ass, i cant tolerate. Im not tryin to convince you that weed is good for ya. Im just disagreeing that its as bad as you let on.

And looking back through my many replies in this thread, lots of mistakes i mae, and lots more are come, but they can all be figured out by anyone with a minor IQ. Your just tryin to add wood to fire.

NEarly all of us have agreed that pt is not good for a person. I dont think anyone here is tryin to say weed is just the definition of good health. Its a drug, uit gets you high, and there are many worse drugs out there.

I likethe way you lessened the fact that you amde a a mistake. It seems only the things you do and or say are correct or proper. Maise, she was not being rude to you at all, and yo attacked her with yoru smart ass mouth. Your not even tryin to get on with the ppl here.

Personally, i hate ppl who act as you do. You are no better than i am. You will die of cancer without durgs or cigs. Just i may die with cancer from doing the drugs.

You should drop it and just go on in this forum. If thats what getting on with the members is whatyour all about.

All this bull shit about you defending yourself, is what i said...BULLSHIT. You smearing it all over the place. Your trying to change your views to suit yourself. When we call you on something, you just make it out like its nothing. But you carry us through the mud.

The fact that you dont use drugs, all that means is that you dont do drugs. Your still a person. Big deal who uses and who doesnt.

Just dont tell me that weed cant be taken in moderation, and dont call me a fuckin dweeb without getting to know me. You opend the can of worms. Now lets close it shall we?

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Kidtardo- There are more than a few people wanting to comit violent acts upon you. It's what happens when you are an arrogant stuck up nazi prick.

You stay reasonable, Led stays resonable. You didn't he didn't. But you started it.

I'm not the one calling people "nazi pricks" or "asswipe" or making threats. I have merely stated that smoking weed is stupid, which it is. If my pointing out the obvious like gross typos and spellling errors offends you or Mr. ledmag then so be it. Make the effort to learn to type at least half way before you state your argument. Ledmag has been totally irrational in some of his statements.

I don't mind neing reasonable if others don't mind. But, I have threatened noone. I have called noone here a name. The little slogan doesn't count, because it is a generalized little rhyme at the end of a statement and not part of the argument.

kiyardo said:
No, the thrill of speed (as long as your in control is cool). But, it's just that a thrill. An adrenaline rush, if you will. No drugs needed. You just proved my point. And why do YOU of all people smoke pot, if you like high speed boat racing? THAT would be enough of a high for anyone, dude! Good luck at the Rumble on the River!!

Why must you treat him as a child? HE wasnt even talkin to you.

And dont say you werent you werent talking to any one of us with your initial reply in this thread. Cause you were talking to every weed user in this forum.

kiyardo said:
I'm not the one calling people "nazi pricks" or "asswipe" or making threats. I have merely stated that smoking weed is stupid, which it is. If my pointing out the obvious like gross typos and spellling errors offends you or Mr. ledmag then so be it. Make the effort to learn to type at least half way before you state your argument. Ledmag has been totally irrational in some of his statements.

I don't mind neing reasonable if others don't mind. But, I have threatened noone. I have called noone here a name. The little slogan doesn't count, because it is a generalized little rhyme at the end of a statement and not part of the argument.

Your a liar. You have called us names. Your making it lesser agin, only cause its coming from you. First off, you cant see your own mistakes and misguided judgements.. Why should we aloow you to jusge us? We shouldnt,

and for the second time, i didnt threaten you you dumb ass. Why would i threaten someone on a fuckin forum? IT makes no sence to threaten one if you cant back it up. I cnat back it up, you in your area, im in mine. Get with it pal, stop making your own rules. Your beating around the bush.

BTW...another typo notch on your keyboard, as you were speaking of learning the keyboard....onthat matter of learning the keyboard, fuck off. You learn how to be more social. That way all of us can go back to being social.

Mistress Masie said:
Clinical THC is NOT more effective.

I have seen firsthand the effect.

Smoking pot is better than taking a pill.

Again. Clinical THC mist, as I've said three times now, IS more effective than smoking marijuana.