Do you smoke marijuana?

• Oh yes. All the ...*puff*... time!

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I'm known to.. occasionally.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Not for me, thanks.

Votes: 33 52.4%

• Total voters
I smoked up in high school occasionally, and now I am in college and don't smoke at all, strange.

I used to smoke about every weekend a few years ago in 10th grade. I have only smoked 3 times in the last 2 years or so. I am not against it. I just have no need for it really. I am sure I will do it more with college with the right people. I find it to be a very enjoyable drug besides my horrible paranoia that comes with it. If I am in a comfortable place and not out riding around, I don't worry about cops or anything. The last time I smoked with people my age was a little too close for comfort.

I haven't smoked up more than a handful of times, and everytime I was also drunk, so I'm not sure how I would actually react. And one time it was mixed with opium, so that was just a mess. I think I'm actually getting some for Christmas, lol. :rolleyes: But I work early on weekend mornings now, so I haven't done much of the above at all lately.

there should be another option: "haven't tried it, but might if the situation presented itself."

I do like how it smells though.:loco:

I haven't, but I've been in a mini van while some guys did (I had my head out the window :D ). Nothing against it, or those who use it (hell, my best friend at University was a dealer), but I have no interest in mind altering substances of any kind (such as alcohol even), apart from music, although some of the stuff I listen to does tend to lack substance, so that probably doesn't count........:loco:

occasionally, it may be legal here but it's too expensive for me to smoke it very often :p

I don't think i would want to smoke it very often too, it's just something i do when i want to relax :)

Originally posted by Algol
i guess the social pot smoking kinda stops when you are old enough to get alcohol, for me anyway

Sounds kinda funny for me, for I'm used to Austrian standards where you can get alcohol much easier, even for those 13-year-olds it's not much of a problem to get alcohol...