• Oh yes. All the ...*puff*... time!

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I'm known to.. occasionally.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Not for me, thanks.

Votes: 33 52.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by _bRAVADo_

Yeah! Life is illegal! It is known to end with your death !

Fuck Authorities !

Live YOUR Life !

What a crock of shite. :(

Live a healthy life for yourself, not becasue of authority.

Occasionally. I was doing it every couple of weeks a while ago, but I havent done it for at least 3-4 months now.

not for me. i only get tired of weed before i notice anything else and fall asleep too soon. also, alcohol is much easier to have, and i prefer beer. i know alcohol is a hideous drug and often is underestimated by a lot of people, but look at addicts, in what a mess they actually are. but i think (as mostly everyone does) that i would never get drinking out of control, maybe apart from some very drunk weekends.

Originally posted by Human Life
I put no poisons of any kind in my body, especially illegal drugs.

I hope your not serious about that statment because there are a lot of drugs "poisons" out there and you can buy them over the counter. I mean asprin, bayer all of them plus many more.

Blackheart how dangerous do you think weed is? I mean there are good and bad side affect from it. And if your worried about your brain cells you have a lot of them to burn :D j/k but I don't think that weed is as dangerous as you think that it is

As for the question, I used to smoke all the time but than I finally said "man this is boring I have to find something else." And now I can drink so I don't think I'll be getting into weed to much from here on out :) Well that's my 2 cent I hope you enjoyed it if not who cares:)

ohhh yeah I am also suprised at how many people don't smoke. Because where I grew up at everyone smoked and I mean EVERYONE!!! at least 3 out of 4 people. But it good that about 60% of us don't smoke.

well i figure i've done ok so far without it, and if i dont need it why spend money on it when i could be buying cd's and stuff :)

Originally posted by moonchild
well i figure i've done ok so far without it, and if i dont need it why spend money on it when i could be buying cd's and stuff :)

I would totally agree with that. I would definitely much rather have something physical to have and enjoy multiple times rather than spending my money on something that I could only use once. I think in the long run I'd get much more enjoyment out of a cd then weed.

I used to smoke an average amount ever since early high school, but I am in my third year of college and it has tapered off to about nothing now.

Originally posted by Opth_001
ohhh yeah I am also suprised at how many people don't smoke. Because where I grew up at everyone smoked and I mean EVERYONE!!! at least 3 out of 4 people. But it good that about 60% of us don't smoke.

that explains it;)

Hmm... I personally love weed because there is no hangover or any pain involved really. I love alcohol... but I'd much rather get high I think. I never smoked until I got to college... now I'm a fiend... but I doubt I'll be much of a smoker once I graduate... we're all potheads at Northwestern... all my friends are potheads... all their friends are potheads... etc... but it's good fun :)

In high school smoking up was all fun and games. I grew out of that state afterwards. Unforunitly my friends didn't. They smoke up so much that it gets to the point where I can't even hang around with them anymore. They act like such morons and it's very hard being the only person in your group of friends that does not smoke up.

Originally posted by Opth_001
As for the question, I used to smoke all the time but than I finally said "man this is boring I have to find something else

Looks like the damage's already done.:lol:

First of all, excellent avatar, Sympozium, I considered that picture myself, but I still like Cloud better.

Originally posted by moodchild
well i figure i've done ok so far without it, and if i dont need it why spend money on it when i could be buying cd's and stuff

I have to agree. I know it sounds like saying, "Ignorance is bliss, I don't miss it because I have never tried it, but I'll miss the memory capacity that I know". We have all heard about the thrill derived from killing a person, but I'm not about to go kill one to find out if it's something I would like or not. I just prefer to stay in a sober state, (I've been drunk a couple of times, but I don't really like it much: I have more fun sober).

FYI: Marajuanna is far less dangerous than both alcohol and tobacco. It has fewer side effects than caffeine and is not as rotten for your health as caffeine either. It's only illegal in some places because it is taboo. Same reason prostitution is still illegal in some places. I'm sure the American government would get rid of tobacco and alcohol if it could, but as we all know, that's very much impossible, so it will have to be satisfied wth marajuanna.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
not even cigarettes, ever!!! no drugs for me thanks, just drink. (and drinking isnt a drug, if you say it is then that probably means chocolate is too, and lettuce, and cucumbers, and crisps :mad: )

You think alcohol isn't a drug? Wow man, where have you been hiding all your life? I think it's time to wake up to reality.

Satori