Power fest review

All I have to say is that I had an amazing time this weekend, meeting many cool people from the forum and listening to some awesome music!

I think the only bad thing that happened this weekend (besides not having my photo with Jose) was the drive home. I decided to try a different route (80 to 69 to 30 - the all highway route) instead of the direct route (80 to 30 at Merilleville(?)). I was surprised to find that the highway route was 40 minutes and 30 miles longer! Live and learn I suppose.

Rabies.

- R

LoL....no way.
You breathed on me with your putrid Eel Pie breath and the intoxicating stench put me into a hallucinogenic state of panic.
(It was like that one scene in 'Batman Begins' when Dr. Jonathan Crane poisons Rachel Dawes with the toxin.)
Luckily the antidote was in the form of a nearby power metal scream by Danowar, himself.
YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

lol... I don't know who had it, but I brought home a devastating cold virus. I haven't even been back to work yet because I've been on my ass. lol

lol... I don't know who had it, but I brought home a devastating cold virus. I haven't even been back to work yet because I've been on my ass. lol

Dude, I know of three other people who are on their death bed this week as well from a cold.
I blame the weather.
After a rather warm week prior to Pfest, it was rainiy on Friday and cold on Saturday....in freakin' May.
Either that or DRFS had an germ-infected accomplice.

Hubby and I are sick too.......sad part is, I JUST got over a sinus infection about 4 or 5 days before the fest, felt really good going there and while I was there, but now I'm sick.....again.....seems like it happens every year though, so we were expecting it.....oh well, good thing my doc is cool and will call in a prescription for me without me having to see him...wheeee!!!! *cough*cough*