Power Metal, where art thou?

Yeah, Olympos Mons are still around, I think?:confused:
Honestly I never heard of them til the other day when I came across thier myspace. Thought they sounded cool. 07'they released 'Medievil'.

I know the song Through the Ice and Snow. It's pretty sweet. Other than that, I always thought they were kind of mediocre. Maybe I'll try and look up some of their new stuff, I haven't listened to them in a while.

I know the song Through the Ice and Snow. It's pretty sweet. Other than that, I always thought they were kind of mediocre. Maybe I'll try and look up some of their new stuff, I haven't listened to them in a while.

I think you'd like OM's-Medievil, the title track is a great song. On the same lines of (a good song)'Thru The Ice and Snow' is 'Kingdom of Winter'.

Edit: I'm buying Medievil now! Likng it more and more with each listen. An early 08' U.S. release was slated?

I think you'd like OM's-Medievil, the title track is a great song. On the same lines of (a good song)'Thru The Ice and Snow' is 'Kingdom of Winter'.

Edit: I'm buying Medievil now! Likng it more and more with each listen. An early 08' U.S. release was slated?

Cool, I'll check them out more.

:erk:

"Dante's Inferno" is easily in my top 10 songs of all time.

Burnt Offerings is an awesome album.