Power Quest London May 31st 2013

I may be a little a little intoxicated right now but I can't wait for the PQ gig. Listening to the discography it is truly faultless. I get such a wave of "hell yeah" I don't get with other bands It's that sign of phenomenal songwriting. Im excited but sad to see an undeserved sad end to it all this week :headbang: :'(

Well it's been a fair few years since I've visited here! Got all the albums lined up and blaring out in preparation for tonight. Still can't quite believe it's over, but let's make it a hell of a swansong eh?!

As for turnout...anything's got to be better than Weston-Super-Mare 2005!! :)

It was an amazing gig. I know that's a given with PQ but with it being the last show they really pulled out all the stops. Each man was on top form. What really made it special were the guest appearances! Alessio and Dr Adam Bickers! Both still unbelievably talented. Dual vocalists, three shredmeisters kicking out the classics was just eargasmic!

Oh and Herman Li turned up. Felt truly honoured to hang out backstage, everyone is so down-to-earth and lovely. Smashing to finally meet Andiman & Hannah. Big shout out to Dendera too friendly chaps, sounded fantastic, their CD was an insta-buy; I love the vocalist.

Got a setlist, yet another PQ shirt, got given a pick from Andy but didnt take any pictures because I was too busy having a whale of a time. plus no pictures could really do the night justice :headbang: Thank you guys so much :kickass:

Huge thanks to everyone who came down to the Underworld last Friday! What an amazing night.....so many familiar faces, some we hadn't seen for a while as well which made it all the more special.

Wonderful to be joined on stage by Alessio Garavello and Adam Bickers as well.......and Ashley from Dendera joined us for the last song.....Neverworld!

One of the most enjoyable PQ shows ever I think is the best way to put it :)

Keep an eye out on Terrorizer magazine, as my review of this should be in the next issue. The evening was so good I'm tempted to go to Bloodstock just for Power Quest. What's the chances of hearing Sacred Land and Hold on To Love if I do Steve? ;)

Cool dude.....look forward to reading your write up.

Glad it has tempted you to consider Bloodstock too mate......as for the setlist, can't make any promises on that side of things, should be finalising the set at rehearsals in 2 weeks time