Power Quest Photos - The Scala, London

Those are some fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing! I especially like the one in which Chity is posing specifically for the camera.

Wuh-ho! Some epic pictures here thanks to both of you guys for shooting some terrific photos! So much energy and enthusiasm captured from the whole band. Steve's Evil Spock beard is the star of the show though ;)

Also hope Rich isn't feeling left out of the sexy snaps!

Very nice pictures indeed :) Let us know when you take more at other shows (both PQ and others). Definitely interested in seeing them :D

Just saw Anupam's as well :) Good job! :D

Wuh-ho! Some epic pictures here thanks to both of you guys for shooting some terrific photos! So much energy and enthusiasm captured from the whole band. Steve's Evil Spock beard is the star of the show though ;)

Also hope Rich isn't feeling left out of the sexy snaps!

It was very difficult to get a shot of Rich, the same with Steve in all honesty. Drummer shots in general are a bitch to capture. I love Rich, really!

Very nice pictures indeed :) Let us know when you take more at other shows (both PQ and others). Definitely interested in seeing them :D

Just saw Anupam's as well :) Good job! :D

I will do, mate. I'm at Sonata Arctica tonight, then I got to work tomorrow morning - 6am start. Gonna be shattered! But I'll try get the photos done over the weekend for you to view :)

Yeah, awesome job Nikki and Anupam! Great shots!

Thanks Steve, much love! <3

Glad you like the pictures dudes and dudettes! The smoke machine went crazy when it heard 'Battle Stations'. Looks like it was on the war path! It was consistently spitting out smoke throughout the gig. Although I was closer to Steve than Nikki, a lot of Steve's shots were marred by the smoke machine...or was it you Steve smoking pot?! lol

Furthermore taking pictures of Rich proved to be quite difficult as his monstrous double bass drumming caused the ground to shake, making it impossible to hold the camera still to get a decent shot...and Rich being on the far right hand side didn't help either.

These are GREAT!! Awesome job both of you. :D It's nice to see the new Power Quest in action.

Glad you like the pictures dudes and dudettes! The smoke machine went crazy when it heard 'Battle Stations'. Looks like it was on the war path! It was consistently spitting out smoke throughout the gig. Although I was closer to Steve than Nikki, a lot of Steve's shots were marred by the smoke machine...or was it you Steve smoking pot?! lol

Furthermore taking pictures of Rich proved to be quite difficult as his monstrous double bass drumming caused the ground to shake, making it impossible to hold the camera still to get a decent shot...and Rich being on the far right hand side didn't help either.

hahaha! Yeah that smoke machine was pretty close to me wasn't it? Needless to say I wasn't contributing to that with a bit of personal smoking of my own! hahaha!