Powerfest '09

Persuader/Dark Empire/Savage Circus, Nocturnal Rites, Warbringer, Arsis, Miles Beyond, Skeletonwitch, Toxic Holocaust, Suspyre, Firewind, Dark Tranquility

weve got Power/Thrash/Prog/BlackenedDeath/ tech death

well....Persuader were in talks to play this year but it seemed money was the issue so that fell through. Which is too bad, great band.

Nocturnal Rites already played, would love to see them again though.

Warbringer are already on three tours this year so the excitement wouldnt be the same.

Toxic Holocaust are on the Overkill tour so same as above, plus they are with Warbringer on that same tour.

Dark Tranquility and Firewind are on tour this summer too.

Nice selection but most of those bands are already touring in the states.

me...I just want a nice solid metal line up.

Borknagar (headliner)
Power Quest
Dekapitator
Novembers Doom
Cresant Sheild

Dream Evil (headliner)
Evile
Nactmystism
Twisted Tower Dire
The Chasm

well....Persuader were in talks to play this year but it seemed money was the issue so that fell through. Which is too bad, great band.

Warbringer are already on three tours this year so the excitement wouldnt be the same.

Toxic Holocaust are on the Overkill tour so same as above, plus they are with Warbringer on that same tour.

Borknagar (headliner)
Power Quest
Dekapitator
Novembers Doom
Cresant Sheild

Dream Evil (headliner)
Evile
Nactmystism
Twisted Tower Dire
The Chasm

That lineup is fucking sweet. One of the few times we agree.

Borknagar (headliner)
Power Quest
Dekapitator
Novembers Doom
Cresant Sheild

Dream Evil (headliner)
Evile
Nactmystism
Twisted Tower Dire
The Chasm

I am well aware that they are all touring/unable. thats why im thinking this would be sweet in 2009, put them all together since i haven't seen most of them or not enough. Not to mention alot of tours are skipping michigan, or that due to mainstream tours, bands i like would have less time.

I can tell you right now from the bands ive seen already in that list, I wouldn't mind seeing them again, and again, and again....ect