Powerfest solution !!!!!!!

I think the big worry is who will be on the bill. I am sure it is hard to make everyone happy. Last year there was lots of problems with the line up that were out of everyones hands. Sure it is hard to find last minute replacements and stuff. I think last year suffered from too much of the same thing. I was literally bored to tears on saturday night. I think a healthy dose of a great mixture would really be the best thing this year. Like everyone was saying...to have the mix of genre's be on both days so you will get everyone there for both days.

Like a few posted above....I would love to see Tyr and Sabaton, but they are really small bands that even I know would not draw very well. Hopefully people will want to help and sponsor some bands and make this a really good show this year.

I think the big worry is who will be on the bill. I am sure it is hard to make everyone happy. Last year there was lots of problems with the line up that were out of everyones hands. Sure it is hard to find last minute replacements and stuff. I think last year suffered from too much of the same thing. I was literally bored to tears on saturday night. I think a healthy dose of a great mixture would really be the best thing this year. Like everyone was saying...to have the mix of genre's be on both days so you will get everyone there for both days.

Like a few posted above....I would love to see Tyr and Sabaton, but they are really small bands that even I know would not draw very well. Hopefully people will want to help and sponsor some bands and make this a really good show this year.

All that and not even ONE mention of the "T" band.
Well done!

Ok big spender. You better round up your TURISAS forum buddies. Dig deep in those pockets.

Not sure if a band like that would be able to get financial support from Century Media or not.

Another band just popped in my head that I think would be a good addition.

WOLF from Sweden.

I think they would appeal to both the power metal crowd as well as the older traditional metal crowd.

They are on PROSTHETIC here in the States.
You can find their CDs anywhere, which is a good thing I think to consider when booking bands.

lets not.......or else I will be in slumber like last year.

ShaZaam!
While, I agree they aren't a huge draw in the states, they are indeed well known in the "circle of true doom"

No one does Saint Vitus worship better.

I was also considering the band's proximity to Chicago as a factor.
I am sure CRJ has little to zero interest in a band like that anyhow.