PQ Name Change?

Robbie Nekoda

Oct 17, 2004
The band are so gonna hate me by the next tour. :lol: Sorry.

I was just wondering. PQ is going through a revolution now. New lineup, new sound, some great new songs being written. The band's also evolved since the first - there's not really anymore "swords and sorcery" stuff - PQ have basically outgrown the name Power Quest. Does anyone think a name change might be fitting? Maybe to something like Soulfire? ;) :D

Haha, what a coincidence with the name suggestion. I'm actually currently involved in a project called Soulfire doing vocals and some keys. (I hope you don't mind us using that name Steve):p

I reckon in all seriousness that Power Quest is the finest name to represent the band. It's the name we've all supported over the years and I'd like it to stay that way.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:

OMG are you mad?

Power Quest fits them perfectly :headbang:

Leave it alone or get severely slapped knees!