PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

great video and thanks to KATATONIA and the others for making this great video and it was worth the wait as i said before
TO ether and the others who criricized the video u should have directed it then and if u want to see masterpieces videos go see rammstein videos i think u guys will like them they ar very funny

The song is absolutely amazing, but I think some aspects of the video are cheesy as hell, such as the hands from the fridge and the whole house "cheesily" breaking down at the end lol. But still pretty cool to see for sure, good job guys!

pretty good, pretty good, especially considering I'm not much into music-vidz. I was simply pretty sceptic to this one too. I think the hands out o' the fridge got a little tacky, but the house falling apart gives a certain old school vibe which I can't help but like. I also thought the actors did pretty well actually, and it felt a bit more rightfully placed with a hot chick in a katatonia vid than in an opeth vid. I'll give it three out o five brownies.

The hands in the fridge made me jump the first moment I saw them, especially coupled with the fact that the volume is much louder than in the rest of the video. It was only in the next second that I found them rather... out of place.