Prettiest Women at PP5

I totally felt underdressed around so many beautiful women in their awesome outfits! Last year I dressed up a little, but this year I just wore jeans and T-shirts. No makeup, no fuss, just "one of the guys". Next year I'm dressing up! :)

-- Laura

Pixelherder said:
I totally felt underdressed around so many beautiful women in their awesome outfits! Last year I dressed up a little, but this year I just wore jeans and T-shirts. No makeup, no fuss, just "one of the guys". Next year I'm dressing up! :)

-- Laura

I didn't dress up. I dress up for work, what I wore to the concert was my every day wear. ;)

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
I didn't dress up. I dress up for work, what I wore to the concert was my every day wear. ;)

-MetalRose
I dressed up a bit more than normal during the day, but at nighttime I put on clothes a bit more typical of me. So in other words, I don't run around in short skirts and fishnets all day, but I will wear the metal-looped pants with the skull tanktop! It's fun to dress up more so at concerts. It gives me a chance to wear some of the clothes that I can't at work or won't on a trip to the grocery store. :cool:

Tammy Z

I usually get "girly" on the pre-party night, figure that's a good time to dress up. For the shows though I'm a shirt and jeans person, especially for being out on the floor and stuff.

I definitely get girly for PP. Actually, I do that for most things I have time to get girly for. The corsets are a usual for me, I've got several "business" corsets that I wear on a regular basis. I just find it more fun to get dressed up for these types of concerts, than for my usual "gothy" fare.

I generally go girly one night of the days I'm there; I figure it's a rare excuse to show off. Short skirt this year. I did the corset thing last year, but after about five hours, I was in desperate need of a deep breath...

jaimek said:
I generally go girly one night of the days I'm there; I figure it's a rare excuse to show off. Short skirt this year. I did the corset thing last year, but after about five hours, I was in desperate need of a deep breath...

Nah, we just need to get you trained. ;)

MetalRose said:
As much as I love my corset, it IS hard to wear... I can't bend down, or the entire world gets a show.

But I think next year, we should have a Corset day... where everyone who brought one wears it!

-MetalRose

yeah, i've had to get used to squatting down to pick stuff up, instead of bending over. i try to stick with waist cinchers or victorian corsets (they don't cover the hips). Edwardian corsets are made to just look pretty in, they allow for no movement. :p

MetalRose said:
As much as I love my corset, it IS hard to wear... I can't bend down, or the entire world gets a show.

But I think next year, we should have a Corset day... where everyone who brought one wears it!

-MetalRose

Hell, I'll buy one just for that! :D I think we should have a table setup with a can of paint so we can immortalize the "ass slapping" on our jeans :) Thanks for the idea Angela!! lmao

freakchylde said:
yeah, i've had to get used to squatting down to pick stuff up, instead of bending over. i try to stick with waist cinchers or victorian corsets (they don't cover the hips). Edwardian corsets are made to just look pretty in, they allow for no movement. :p

Yeah, it's just that the boning isn't as thick as it should be for a woman of my, uh, size. But I still wear it with pride....

So who else is up for a Corset day next year?

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:

There isn't enough in mine to fall out. *g* I mostly have trouble with sitting in anything that requires too much bending at the waist. I wore a strapless one to Brave Words, and getting in and out of Alicia's deep little Z3 car was quite a challenge.

I've been trying to con my mother into making one that's suitable for my proportions, but she's already over a year behind on my quilt, so I'm not expecting it anytime soon. lol