priest/testament?

Testament Legions said:
This is news to me. It was never posted on the site, therefore, it must be a...

RUMOR!

It hasnt been a reality since we saw them in concert in Oaktown back in 90
when the old skool ruled the planet. everyone else is JEALOUS.

MindInsane said:
I saw that tour too! It was killer!!

you saw it because you are old skool and you are tr00 and you kick arse
and everyone is jealous of your magic.

Fools and nu skool punks must bow down to MindInsane...you beotches.....

Testament Legions said:
This is news to me. It was never posted on the site, therefore, it must be a...

RUMOR!

that was the tour that Pyrus was saying Billy Steel was telling people about and was pointed out as a RUMOR.....

pest666 said:
that was the tour that Pyrus was saying Billy Steel was telling people about and was pointed out as a RUMOR.....

Pest...what are you talking about?
Back in the day Billy Steel was a big fucking fag and all his shit was bullshit.

Officer Friendly said:
Pest...what are you talking about?
Back in the day Billy Steel was a big fucking fag and all his shit was bullshit.

fag? All I know about that guy is that he plays the same shit over and over and over again and then claims it was a special request.

So it was a rumor huh, well, hopefully priest will not have sold out or else, I will rip out my priest patch from my vest. :mad:

Hey, that's fucking great marketing. Priest on Ozzfest = the conversion of many little mallcore kiddies to the power of METAL. And you can't accuse Priest of selling out. They are untouchable. They are the GREATEST.

And yeah, Billy said something about that tour and I decided to check my facts here. Guess not. Ah well.

Pyrus said:
Hey, that's fucking great marketing. Priest on Ozzfest = the conversion of many little mallcore kiddies to the power of METAL. And you can't accuse Priest of selling out. They are untouchable. They are the GREATEST.

And yeah, Billy said something about that tour and I decided to check my facts here. Guess not. Ah well.

well a coversion wouldn't be the problem, the problem would be the new album being sellout junk, just like the other bands who went ozzfest, but if they keep their sound, its allright, but I'm still not going to ozzfest.