ProgPower USA X Picture Thread

Ok, here's one with Glenn. To be honest, I was kind of shitting my pants thinking I was going to be THE go to guy for this shot, and I know it's relatively important every year, thinking it was going to turn out like absolute crap, because lets face it, I've never shot those conditions before, and I have shitty on-camera flash (I can hear Photog-Pros cringing every time I use it!), but to be honest, I think it turned out pretty good! :D Orb, I've got one with you in it, don't worry. :)

Once again, click for large version on black. I think this is probably going to be the last one I get up for a while (well, maybe one more of Glenn and Jen tonight). I fly out to Buffalo Thursday and don't come back til Monday, and I have to go to work tomorrow, whether or not I'm dying of the crud.

Su: I have another awesome one of you I just have to make some minor edits on. I really, really like it :D

edit:

Ahh good, Allan to the rescue with full group shot! I'm trying to get the tone and color you've got going on, but it's tough. First rate work! Love your wide angle shots!

"Buy Prog Tix"

ppusa1020090911DSC_8631E.jpg

If any of my friends who happen to get pictures with me , I would very much like to get some as I did not bring a camera this year :cry: my bad...Danke in advance

Bear

^^^^^ I love you Ann Marie! Thank you times a million, I specially like the last photo of Andy with his arms stretched out... wowza! :OMG:

Its hard enough to have one woman be happy with her picture, much less 30. Good news, they're all beautiful - no photoshop necessary.

3924728688_7c664b1631_o.jpg

3924728592_be3997d20f_o.jpg

-A

Ok, here's one with Glenn. To be honest, I was kind of shitting my pants thinking I was going to be THE go to guy for this shot, and I know it's relatively important every year, thinking it was going to turn out like absolute crap, because lets face it, I've never shot those conditions before, and I have shitty on-camera flash (I can hear Photog-Pros cringing every time I use it!), but to be honest, I think it turned out pretty good! :D Orb, I've got one with you in it, don't worry. :)

Once again, click for large version on black. I think this is probably going to be the last one I get up for a while (well, maybe one more of Glenn and Jen tonight). I fly out to Buffalo Thursday and don't come back til Monday, and I have to go to work tomorrow, whether or not I'm dying of the crud.

Su: I have another awesome one of you I just have to make some minor edits on. I really, really like it :D

edit:

Ahh good, Allan to the rescue with full group shot! I'm trying to get the tone and color you've got going on, but it's tough. First rate work! Love your wide angle shots!

"Buy Prog Tix"

ppusa1020090911DSC_8631E.jpg

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!
some of these are for our corset lady, Mistress Meana from whom a number of us have purchased our corsets...she will be SO pleased to see these (credit given to our great photogs, as always!!):kickass:

There is really no magic here. The single most important thing is good color management and calibrating your display. I use the relatively cheapo Colorvision Spyder 2 which has done wonders for proper color management throughout my workflow and publishing (print and web).

Indeed, on camera flash sucks, but ok in a pinch. You can still have some control through manual on the flash and camera.

Esa and I wanted to do a full on photoshoot but time kinda has its way with you sometimes. Maybe next year.

-A

Thanks Esa for the Andy pics, they are fantastic! :)

The ladies in the corsets look absolutely stunning! I opted for a Maiden shirt myself that day, b/c 1. I was afraid of being uncomfortable 2. I am not as well endowed in the upstairs dept as these ladies

Wonderful pics everybody... pls keep em coming! :worship:

Pabla - no worries about that, my friend Mallory (the lady with the cutlass tattoos) is not very well-endowed either, but she wore a corset! :)

The only bad thing about wearing corsets was being harrassed by locals on our way back to the hotel. That was not fun, and more than a little scary.

Pabla - no worries about that, my friend Mallory (the lady with the cutlass tattoos) is not very well-endowed either, but she wore a corset! :)

The only bad thing about wearing corsets was being harrassed by locals on our way back to the hotel. That was not fun, and more than a little scary.

That sucks! I heard about that, :mad:. Maybe next the girls should just change at the venue.... not worth getting upset and possibly being grabbed by an overzealous local. Or just make sure you are walking with some guys! Better to be safe :)

If I get harrassed I turn mean real fast :heh:

Last one for today, in honor of Mr. Dubose and his mighty Showcase.

ppusa10-20090909-DSC_4232.jpg

It barely shows here, but Shane had a splint on his middle fiinger of his left hand - and played through it. Also, it was clear Pamela thought MindCrime was AWESOME from her looks at Chris to her commets to the guys afterwards.

GREAT pix!!

Chris :headbang:

Or just make sure you are walking with some guys!

QFT. I'm not a very appealing target, being of linebacker proportions, but I've never felt anything less than perfectly safe at PPUSA because I know if on the very unlikely chance something does happen that I - or any of the girls - couldn't handle, there is a large number of men that will take care of it. None of them look kindly on the girls being harassed.

The corsets look awesome - I like seeing more of the "real thing" as opposed to the pseudo-corsets that were around the first couple years. And no, you definitely don't need to be well-endowed up top to wear one well!

^^^^^ I love you Ann Marie! Thank you times a million, I specially like the last photo of Andy with his arms stretched out... wowza! :OMG:

Thanks Ann Marie!!!
I shot like 5 pics of that right in front of him with the disposables. sure hope it comes out. Next year to hell with it, I'm bringing my cannon t70, heavy or not it's coming along!!