ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I already have a Saturday ticket. I still need a Friday ticket to see the mighty Fates Warning. I'm flying all the way from California, so if someone has an extra ticket, contact me through here or at jacksonerick1988@gmail.com

Thanks,

Erick

I am still looking for 1 ticket (or preferably gold badge) for Friday and Saturday. Can paypal. Will update if I find anything, so assume I haven't and feel free to demand money haha.

Update: I am sorted. See you there!

Last edited:
Am looking for a ticket for Saturday night so my daughter can see Devin Townsend...she blames me for getting her into him after she said she didn't want to go to a two day concert. Thx

I'm still looking for one ticket for Friday, but will consider buying two if needed.

I have a set of Friday and Saturday tickets for sale. Currently on hold for 2 weeks But I will answer all interested parties after, please just send me a message. They are paper tickets 2 for Friday and Saturday shows.
I am interested! How much are they?

UPDATE: TICKETS FOUND! Thanks and good luck to the others looking!

Looking for two tickets for Friday and Saturday...will Paypal immediately. PM if you are selling. Thanks!!

Last edited:
For anyone that is looking for just Friday but ends up with a Friday/Saturday, I'll buy the Saturday off you - reasonably price obviously - I have my own kids to put through college, not yours :)

Still in need of 1 more ticket (or preferably gold badge) for Friday and Saturday. Drop me a line! :)

Update: I am sorted. See you there!
Best wishes to all looking!

Last edited:
I am looking for a ticket for Friday and Saturday. Saturday is the day I want to go to most, but I am hoping to go Friday as well if a ticket is available. Thanks!

Why not actually support those that put their money and effort into producing the show? Tickets for Wednesday & Thursday are still on sale.

Got some really good bands on Wed and Thurs. They actually appeal to me more than the Fri Sat bands. Blind Guardian. You kidding me? That sold me right there.

FRIDAY ticket needed...c'mon, somebody can help me out whilst I help your wallet out 336-420-5020 metal mike

I'm looking for 2 tickets for all 4 days but any day I can get is better than nothing.

Hello all! I am looking for two Saturday tickets.

My goal is to at least get to the Saturday show with my twin brother.

If you need to sell your Friday tickets, too, I will buy them to get the Saturday tickets, but my main concern is to get us to the show on Saturday to see Haken!

My email is john.h.carpenter@gmail.com and I can pay via PayPal, Venmo, or any other reasonable means.

Thanks for your consideration.

Looking for a gold badge. I've already got a regular ticket for Fri/Sat that I'd be more than happy to offer up if I get the gold badge.

Thanks!