ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hello! I have a Wed/Thurs ticket and am looking to buy a single Fri/Sat ticket. Please PM me if you have one for sale. (I'd also be interested in info about the Gold/VIP tickets...not really sure what they're about and I didn't see any info on the official site.)

Sadly I can't make it this year. I have 1 Friday/Saturday physical ticket. Just looking for face value plus $10 fedex overnight. Call me 718-687-7809 or email me primalfear616@aol.com Tickets sold rather quickly thank you Ben and all who showed interest. It's a testament to Glenn and this great festival the interest that people have in going. Hopefully I'll see you all next year.

Last edited:
Hey... I am looking to buy one ticket for Friday/Saturday... Please send me an email at brewgineer@gmail.com if you are looking to unload one! Thanks! Also, is someone is looking to sell their gold badge ticket by chance, I would also be interested in that ticket, too.

Last edited:
Hi all, I am also looking to buy one PPUSA 2016 ticket for Friday/Saturday. If none are available, I'd also settle for a single ticket for Haken's show. Please E-mail me at either necj93@gmail.com, or send me a text at (541)-515-5125. Thanks.

-Alton

Been going every year since 2008 and this was the first year I haven't been able to get tickets. Went on sale during a not-so-good financial quarter but I've recovered smashingly.

Friday/Saturday; willing to pay 200 for the set. Or less if you want to be merciful to me. PM me here or email at amell.br1985@gmail.com.

Last edited:
Looking for 2 tickets to Saturday. I was unaware Devin was playing PP with Anneke, and my girlfriend has a special connection to their music, particularly the Addicted album. We're in Atlanta, and I'd do pretty much anything to help get her to this show, as it would mean the world to her.

My email is martinparets@gmail.com - Thank you for your consideration :)

I'm looking for two tickets for Saturday. Email me at weibster@yahoo.com if you've got anything. And I'll throw in my signed postcard from Haken that came with my Affinity preorder! You're practically losing money by not selling me tickets!