ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hey everyone! I can't wait to see you all!
I just received word today that my concert buddy won't be able to make it this year, so I have a spare gold badge that I'd like to get face value of $160 for.

--SOLD--

Last edited:
I have three -- count 'em, three -- sets of Wednesday/Thursday tickets that I need to divest myself of. I'd like to sell them as Wednesday/Thursday sets if possible, though you only have to buy one set (or two or all three). I'll let them go for face value ($140 per W/Th set), and I'll pay for priority mail from me to you (they're physical tickets, so have to be shipped). I will be attending the show, so I could also deliver them in person, if that was for some reason desirable.

If interested, message me here, or send email to <my forum username> @ lupine.org

See y'all there!

Hi,

I have two pairs of tickets for Days 1 & 2. My friend and I will not be able to make the dates. I am looking to sell both pairs, but will sell individually for a slightly higher price. If sold together, I am just looking for face value + shipping cost. Email me at Septii.ak@gmail.com or reply to me here. I have the ability to next day air via FedEx at a lower than standard cost, if need be. I prefer payment via Paypal for security.

Thanks!

I have one Friday & Saturday ticket for sail if anyone wants it, PM me.
Hi man hows it - Hey I really want to go to progpower only interested in day 3 and 4 (9th-10th) It looks as that is what you have - have much are both days?////Jason

Just moved to Georgia. Delighted to see that Prog/Power Metal is so alive and well down here! I am hoping to see Refuge on Saturday, but would love to see pretty much any of the other bands playing too. Anyone still have and looking to sell a one-day Saturday ticket or both Friday and Saturday? Message me here. Thanks!

I have two tickets for sale for the Wednesday and Thursday shows. Will sell for $100/ea and ship overnight for free. Please email me at bshirley3@comcast.net if interested. PayPal Only.

**Edit - Sold 1 Thursday ticket.

Last edited:
Just moved to Georgia. Delighted to see that Prog/Power Metal is so alive and well down here! I am hoping to see Refuge on Saturday, but would love to see pretty much any of the other bands playing too. Anyone still have and looking to sell a one-day Saturday ticket or both Friday and Saturday? Message me here. Thanks!

PM sent

I have 1 Saturday ticket for sale! FACE VALUE.

Edit: SOLD!

Last edited:
I have one Day 1 (Wednesday) ticket available. A work thing came up at the last minute and I can't go :(

$60, which includes one ticket, and also shipping costs.

Will also consider serious OBOs.

PayPal only, email me at metalupagus@gmail.com

(edited to reflect that the Day 2 ticket has been sold)

Last edited: